• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia success story

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello all! I finally got my hands on infinia!!

As some of you might know, I was trying since a while. Went all the way up to cluster head but didn't work.

For people holding LTF DCB from alumni, if your spends are more than 8-10L in last 6months, you can request hdfc (PNO) to consider upgrade request. If you don't have CL / ITR, pno may consider LE based on FD (Additional LE = 90% OF FD), and can upgrade you to infinia. This also depends on your NRV.

I confirmed with hdfc, if I want to close the FD, I can get DCB LTF back / get to keep infinia (if floor limit of CL is reached through Limit enhancements submitted via ITR) . No need to completely close my relationship. I feel it's a better option from ulip as I already had the FD in the account.

HDFC isn't giving cards against FD. It's only giving LE which is 90% of FD to make you eligible for the next card.

nrj1007

TF Premier
I have DCB LTF alumni. Can you DM me the mail you sent to PNO? I have total 15 lakhs in FD with HDFC but split into 3-4 FDs. Would I have to merge them into single one?

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have DCB LTF alumni. Can you DM me the mail you sent to PNO? I have total 15 lakhs in FD with HDFC but split into 3-4 FDs. Would I have to merge them into single one?
Spends on last 6 months? Current LE? You only need additional LE for total to hit 8L. I kept only 5L FD to get 9.5L CE (5L DCB + 4.5L FD LE).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello all! I finally got my hands on infinia!!

As some of you might know, I was trying since a while. Went all the way up to cluster head but didn't work.

For people holding LTF DCB from alumni, if your spends are more than 8-10L in last 6months, you can request hdfc (PNO) to consider upgrade request. If you don't have CL / ITR, pno may consider LE based on FD (Additional LE = 90% OF FD), and can upgrade you to infinia. This also depends on your NRV.

I confirmed with hdfc, if I want to close the FD, I can get DCB LTF back / get to keep infinia (if floor limit of CL is reached through Limit enhancements submitted via ITR) . No need to completely close my relationship. I feel it's a better option from ulip as I already had the FD in the account.

HDFC isn't giving cards against FD. It's only giving LE which is 90% of FD to make you eligible for the next card.
Congrats .. u finally did it 😁.

nrj1007

TF Premier
Spends on last 6 months? Current LE? You only need additional LE for total to hit 8L. I kept only 5L FD to get 9.5L CE (5L DCB + 4.5L FD LE).
Current CLE is 6L. Spends are less as of now but was thinking to increase CLE based on FD now and then once I have the spends ask for the upgrade.
Did you ask for CLE increase and upgrade in single mail?

syedimrose

TF Buzz
HDFC should also think of people with home loan with them which are above 40-50lakh to reconsider infinia. At the end of day it's all one entity now loans and bank. And customer is already attached to them through due diligence checks, why needing an additional FD for set no of months.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HDFC should also think of people with home loan with them which are above 40-50lakh to reconsider infinia. At the end of day it's all one entity now loans and bank. And customer is already attached to them through due diligence checks, why needing an additional FD for set no of months.
Home loan secure asset
Bank can seize at thier behest

Cc is totally different portfolio
And to surprise you
Untill recently their home loan & hdfc bank were different entities .
Now hdfc and Hdfc bank merged. That's why hdfc home loan number and % share has increased in last few years ..and it's growing..

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Current CLE is 6L. Spends are less as of now but was thinking to increase CLE based on FD now and then once I have the spends ask for the upgrade.
Did you ask for CLE increase and upgrade in single mail?
If your spends are less
U don't need infinia..
There isn't absurd returns as magnus 25-30% ..
So chill

Maybe for infinia reseve when it comes

syedimrose

TF Buzz
Fd is secure asset
Bank can seize at thier behest

Cc is totally different portfolio
And to surprise you
Untill recently their home loan & hdfc bank were different entities .
Now hdfc and Hdfc bank merged. That's why hdfc home loan number and % share has increased in last few years ..and it's growing..
That is right.

What I meant is if decision to offer infinia today is by default FYF which will also generate annual fee upto 15K for the institution, then why link all FD condition. Keep it simple, If cust networth is all high with whatever products/services he is attached with the bank, then issue and keep customer/bank in win-win situation. But you are right both diff entities difficult to take reference of cross portfolio and minimize misuse of premium card.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are many customers with 40-50 L home loan. Almost everyone in urban city would have it.

If bank starts giving Infinia to these set of people, then Infinia will not remain as Infinia. It will become regalia type card. What is the point then?

Some other premium card above Infinia will come and same cycle will repeat!!

nrj1007

TF Premier
If your spends are less
U don't need infinia..
There isn't absurd returns as magnus 25-30% ..
So chill

Maybe for infinia reseve when it comes
My spends are more. Currently atlas is my primary card and I reached Platinum level in 9 months. Now Axis is troubling me with invoices and all so I want to shift to HDFC as my primary credit card. I can spend 8 lakhs in 6 months but my credit limit is 6 lakhs.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I
My spends are more. Currently atlas is my primary card and I reached Platinum level in 9 months. Now Axis is troubling me with invoices and all so I want to shift to HDFC as my primary credit card. I can spend 8 lakhs in 6 months but my credit limit is 6 lakhs.u
U have RG or DCB