• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is CRED a scam?

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone won anything more significant than ₹3-5 in cashback? Like they have some slots jackpots for laptops, iphones, etc. And the winners are never listed or announced anywhere afaik.

AsB

TF Ace
Has anyone won anything more significant than ₹3-5 in cashback? Like they have some slots jackpots for laptops, iphones, etc. And the winners are never listed or announced anywhere afaik.
Just because they have reduced their cashbacks , does not mean it is a scam. No company can sustain while giving high value cashbacks.
The problem with Cred, however, is that several times, the payments fail, or gets held, and there is no one (literally) , to handle this issue in a suitable timeline.

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I have won 67 rupees in 5 spin after paying bill worth 1500.
Slots are pure scam I guess. I have over 5 Million coins and have participated in everything never won a single stuff except discount vouchers

Cred used to be good in past, it used to give a 10-20 rs on my CC bills of a few thousands.

Now, on the other hand, I recently paid CC bills of 2+ lakhs in one month and they gave me 4rs.

Cred UPI is pretty good though, I made a few transactions of not even 250rs total and they gave me like 20rs for them. I've stopped using other UPI apps since they don't give any rewards these days (not that it was ever sustainable)