• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

Hi, congrats on getting offered the Onecard. It indeed comes with many features and regular promotions. As far as I know, the features remain the same across all the banks. I do not have any experience with Indian Bank but once you are onboarded by them, you'll have to deal with Onecard only.

The only concern that arises sometimes is about getting a core CC from the bank. Some banks do not allow to hold one of their cards. In that case, holding an Onecard can be a reason to get DQ from holding their core card. But I'm not aware of Indian Bank having any lucrative offering as such.

In my case, I have an Onecard powered by Federal, which excluded me from their core CCs.

Just go for it and make the best use of their around us feature 😁
Thanks heaps .. Just now applied.. thanks guys

1) About 3 days ago, they offered this pre approved 5L card when I first installed withou4 any Bank associated with it
2) Next day they removed the offer stating too many open accounts
3) I installed one card and there they said sorry no offers for you.
4) two days later they came up with this Indian card offer both in One score and One card..

So it seems it takes a few days to finalize the final offer ..

It seems this is the process:

1) On registration with Once score / one card, One guys will have a soft pull from both CIBIL and Experian..
2) Offers a tentative pre-approved offer with CL only.. ( no bank is associated with it , at this stage).
3) Sends this data to all their respctive partners ( depending on serviciability of that area) and asks them " Hey guys, this is the profile of my user, do you have anything to offer?"
4) then some banks may not respond, some may respond and depending upon the responses One finalizes the best offer based on the location of the customer and offers us...

I am guessing the above is the process that One Card is following at a large...( with some slight devaitions)...

SO, lguys dont get disappointed if the offers disappear.. they may come back with right offer in the due time depending up on your Credit profile, location and willingness of offers from their partner banks etc..

all the best..
have fun ...
Its really helpful with the sharing of your experience and thoughts.
Will install the app now and wait for offers

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Guys, getting One card with 5L CL from Indian Bank... Is this good to go?
How will be Indian Bank experience?
Indian Bank will hardly anything to do with this card and it is good that you are getting it from indian bank as they are unlikely to offer any meaningful card.

One card is good for offline purchases in Big Shops and McDonald, once a month. Enjoy your card.

Edit: Devaluation already started. In no time it will be back to being a useless card.

Just got the bob card virtual, 0% forex offer expired, and all discounts are only max 10%... Youre telling me this used to be even higher😭
One card use to be a pretty useless card. Hardly any offers or reward points.

However, they launched "Around you" Offers sometime back. And these offers were good sometimes.

Like McDonald you could get 25% up to 300, once a month per outlet. But many of these offers are now gone.

Excellent, congratulations again..
Where did you get the card from?
Your card was approved on Sunday.. wasn’t it?
Thanks.. Yes it was approved on Sunday.. it was delivered via delhivery and it does not show the full history.. but before pickup i could see it was showing gurgaon.. After pick up it was showing Navi Mumbai.. so can't say which one among the two is

Last edited:
So, only outlets visible on Onecard app are eligible for offer?
I have many IOCL outlets near me, DMart near me, PVR and INOX, but its showing only those far from me >10 km in Around you...
Didn't try exactly at the location, but seems the results will be same, any idea guys?

So, only outlets visible on Onecard app are eligible for offer?
I have many IOCL outlets near me, DMart near me, PVR and INOX, but its showing only those far from me >10 km in Around you...
Didn't try exactly at the location, but seems the results will be same, any idea guys?
Offer is applicable only if the store is shown in app.

Back