• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

Now the reward rate got down to 1/2 and the cap to 1/3 when compared to before. All the new users hope for the best. Those who are trying to get it now it's not worth it if you are over levereged already.
When did it happen? it was always 10p per point and 1% point default reward rate IIRC.

After reading this thread, I am trying to resist applying for ONE card 😂

I wish to apply for amex travel in few days, after that I will check out this card.

Excellent. Thanks for the info.
My eterna application will be lodged tomorrow thru my radiance program. Once that CIBIL hit done I will apply for one card
Sure .. will update here my experience

Usually when both apps are installed, on clicking on pre approved offer it will redirect to one card app.

This large number of accounts is visible for me also, i only have 12 cards and this is how it looks in offers..
It used to say that for me

I couldnt get any offer in my hometown then the day I reached Bangalore to visit office for a day I got the offer with BoB as banking partner but this was in 2022 March before Indian Bank, Federal and SIB joined as banking partners
If you get Indian Bank then no vkyc, it did kyc via aadhar based OTP..

Congratulations 🎉

Is the cibil report full i mean showing the existing cards and limit?

@plastikman ,

Guys, getting One card with 5L CL from Indian Bank... Is this good to go?
How will be Indian Bank experience?

@gamersgzb , what is the process in case of the Indian Bank.. I have no relationship with them.. no SB , no CC , nothing... I am from Hyderabad??

Any inputs guys??

1722573449700.webp

1722573493429.webp

Anyone with 1C issued by BOB got RuPay variant on top of visa variant (issued variant)... Saw few people got virtual RuPay variant on top of existing visa/mastercard variant!

@plastikman ,

@gamersgzb , what is the process in case of the Indian Bank.. I have no relationship with them.. no SB , no CC , nothing... I am from Hyderabad??

Any inputs guys??

View attachment 63583

View attachment 63584
Process is very easy they will do the kyc via aadhar OTP.. That's it.. no vkyc and one card does some validation by sending 1 rupee to account, it had option to enter our UPI ID or account number, IFSC code.. UPI thing was giving error so I went ahead with account number and IFSC and it was done..
I am yet to receive my card..

Reactions: SSV
Process is very easy they will do the kyc via aadhar OTP.. That's it.. no vkyc and one card does some validation by sending 1 rupee to account, it had option to enter our UPI ID or account number, IFSC code.. UPI thing was giving error so I went ahead with account number and IFSC and it was done..
I am yet to receive my card..
Excellent .. thank you very much..
DO you have any existing Indian Bank relationship? location?

Getting Bobcard with 2.6L limit, going for it since I didnt hear any issues like Federal with it! It can be used for Bob card offers online too right? Screenshot_20240802-084907_OneCard.webp

Last edited:
Getting Bobcard with 2.6L limit, going for it since I didnt hear any issues like Federal with it! It can be used for Bob card offers online too right?View attachment 63586
This is final right? I mean pre-approved and only kyc is left.

Nope. I have 1C issued by BOB. If any platform shows offer for 1C then you can apply. This will not show as a BOB card
Will this help in getting other Bobcards?

Its a Friday celebration 🎉
1) About 3 days ago, they offered this pre approved 5L card when I first installed withou4 any Bank associated with it
2) Next day they removed the offer stating too many open accounts
3) I installed one card and there they said sorry no offers for you.
4) two days later they came up with this Indian card offer both in One score and One card..

So it seems it takes a few days to finalize the final offer ..

It seems this is the process:

1) On registration with Once score / one card, One guys will have a soft pull from both CIBIL and Experian..
2) Offers a tentative pre-approved offer with CL only.. ( no bank is associated with it , at this stage).
3) Sends this data to all their respctive partners ( depending on serviciability of that area) and asks them " Hey guys, this is the profile of my user, do you have anything to offer?"
4) then some banks may not respond, some may respond and depending upon the responses One finalizes the best offer based on the location of the customer and offers us...

I am guessing the above is the process that One Card is following at a large...( with some slight devaitions)...

SO, lguys dont get disappointed if the offers disappear.. they may come back with right offer in the due time depending up on your Credit profile, location and willingness of offers from their partner banks etc..

all the best..
have fun ...

@plastikman ,

Any inputs guys??

View attachment 63583

View attachment 63584
Hi, congrats on getting offered the Onecard. It indeed comes with many features and regular promotions. As far as I know, the features remain the same across all the banks. I do not have any experience with Indian Bank but once you are onboarded by them, you'll have to deal with Onecard only.

The only concern that arises sometimes is about getting a core CC from the bank. Some banks do not allow to hold one of their cards. In that case, holding an Onecard can be a reason to get DQ from holding their core card. But I'm not aware of Indian Bank having any lucrative offering as such.

In my case, I have an Onecard powered by Federal, which excluded me from their core CCs.

Just go for it and make the best use of their around us feature 😁

• Lovely
Back