• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

For me along with AWB it is showing the shipping partner as Blue Dart too
For You rich guys, they send the card by Bluedart…and provide you upto date info…
but for us poor guys they use DTDC…and keep us in the dark..
This society is not fair !! ;)

Last edited:
For You rich guys, they send the card by Bluedart…and provide up to date info…
Atleast say that from an alt without TF Reserve hanging on the profile 😂
Your total credit limit might be enough to buy bluedart lol

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
For You rich guys, they send the card by Bluedart…and provide you upto date info…

Both are same to same in efficiency. Just name different 😋. Please no detailed analysis on both, topic will be diverted 😂.

• Haha
Weren't grocery offers useful? They were devalued this month, right? any drawbacks that you closed it even knowing you will never get it again?
- My card is in transit currently, idk about how valueback works.
Do not think much. Let the card come and see if it is useful for you. For me it is pretty useful for offline spends. On and off I avail offers on Amazon and Zomato too.

And in any case it is a LTF card. Will help in increasing your overall CL.

Many people are getting the card this week? Is something happening...
It is like share market.. if some good news is there, a few buys happen, then that leads to more buys and more buys until it reacjhes ovber bught position..
just like that only.. nothing special.. ;)

BTW , I got my card ,applied and approved ,on last Friday and it is in transit now, Indian Bak card with 5L CL..

It is like share market.. if some good news is there, a few buys happen, then that leads to more buys and more buys until it reacjhes ovber bught position..
just like that only.. nothing special.. ;)

BTW , I got my card ,applied and approved ,on last Friday and it is in transit now, Indian Bak card with 5L CL..
Im getting a CL of 70% of my exisiting card with Bob Onecard, is your 5L showing any similar pattern?
Mine is in transit too...

Im getting a CL of 70% of my exisiting card with Bob Onecard, is your 5L showing any similar pattern?
Mine is in transit too...
No... because I have cards with CL ranging from 1.5L to 15L.. with most cards' CL is between 3L to 5L though..

1.5L - is it SBI 😂
for SBI CB card I got 3.73L when I applied for it as my first SBI card about 2 years ago..

1.5L is for Kotak..

BTW, I dont care about CLs .. I take whatever is given .. LE also I take whatever is given..
Because practically speaking anything above 1L to 1.5L is more than enough , especially considering I now have close to 20 cards..

for SBI CB card I got 3.73L when I applied for it as my first card about 2 years ago..

1.5L is for Kotak..

BTW, I dont care about CLs .. I take whatever is given .. LE also I take whatever is given..
Because practically speaking anything above 1L to 1.5L is more than enough , especially considering I now have close to 20 cards..

Note: Pls remove referral link in your previous post.. it is prohibited to have any referral linik in the body of a post..

Tip:
you can have the referral link in your signature and refer that in your post content
My One Card is in Reserved state , What can we do now?

• Hehe
Back