• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

My card was approved within 2 hours of video kyc. No docs were submitted during the process. Onecard just asks us our income during application process.
Excellent. Thanks for the info.
My eterna application will be lodged tomorrow thru my radiance program. Once that CIBIL hit done I will apply for one card

Excellent. Thanks for the info.
My eterna application will be lodged tomorrow thru my radiance program. Once that CIBIL hit done I will apply for one card
Also I'm not sure if we can choose the bank, I was issued onecard with BOB. I got to know about it during video kyc when the executive introduced himself. I had applied via onecard app and bank logo was not mentioned on the app.

Reactions: SSV
Onecard is very fast in processing card approvals once reservation phase is over.

Card was delieved to my address within 3 days of video kyc completion.

Location- Delhi
Did it came from Gurgaon?
For me it's coming via delhivery and initially it was showing waiting to be pick up at Gurgaon, and that it started showing its their in Navi Mumbai.. no idea what's happening

Thank you . Have you got your card approved ? Any income docs submitted? And details about process??
Nothing required.
Even they started vkyc later.
Earlier they used to issue without vkyc.
Will fetch limits from your CIBIL & offer something around highest limit available.
Should be approved in no time.
The only catch is pincode should be serviceable, which is not an issue in your case.

Now the reward rate got down to 1/2 and the cap to 1/3 when compared to before. All the new users hope for the best. Those who are trying to get it now it's not worth it if you are over levereged already.

My one card got shipped ( Indian Bank version ).
I can see the AWB number which starts with 3313########, but can't see via which courier service.
Click on need help then my tickets then chat with us.. there after some back and through it will give you option where is my card? Then it will show details of courier service

Back