• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

When did you get this card? And issuing bank?
I will let you know in a month

I don't have this card and was thinking of getting it for the Amazon Tech sales. They have offers and discounts on onecard from time to time.
After getting the card wanted to also know if I can double dip by the 1%cb, hence asked.

Reactions: SSV
@BVC , @plastikman ,@gamersgzb , @federer.reddevil ,@Wealth is my birth right! , @nayra and other,

Received the ONE Card ,physical card...

Timelines:

Tuesday, 30/07
:Installed the one score app ( got pre-apporval with 5L limit - no bank specified).
Wednesday 31/07: Pre-approved offer disapperead and said no offers available,
Thrusday 01/08: Installed One card app, still no offer available..
Firday 02/08 : Suddenly Pre-appoved offer was available with 5L from the Indian Bank... Applied for the card and approved immediately with aadhar ekyc .
Monday 05/08: Received the physical card..

So, it took one week from app installation to Physical card
It took 3 days from Card application to Physical card receipt..

Overall, a pleasant on- boarding expeirence from One-Card..

Card is now activated in the APP...

View attachment 63939
View attachment 63940

One more card in the process.. ie. BOB eterna LTF based on my Radiance relationship..Once that is approved then it will be the last one..
No more Card appliations.. only fine tuning will be done in the future.. there are about 20 cards there in my portfolio,.. that is well more than enough..
Congratulations, enjoy your metal. Seems you’ve Rupay option on App, might be with Indian Bank option.

Finally LTF OneCard, last after Infinia for you. viceversa for me, first was OneCard

Congratulations, enjoy your metal. Seems you’ve Rupay option on App, might be with Indian Bank option.

Finally LTF OneCard, last after Infinia for you. viceversa for me, first was OneCard
Yes I have Rupay LTF offer by Indian bank..

Back