• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

Have you applied/planning to apply/already have Kiwi card with Neon?
Your views on this card.
already applied and got rejected by YES bank in the last week ..
details here.

already applied and got rejected by YES bank in the last week ..
details here.

Ohk, to me they denied at eligibility check stage itself, with 816 CIBIL and 14 active cards.

And looks like they have some low budget subscription to CIBIL services for eligibility check. The credit age shown in their cibil score is just 4 years despite my oldest active card being 23 years in full CIBIL report.

Reactions: SSV
Ohk, to me they denied at eligibility check stage itself, with 816 CIBIL and 14 active cards.

And looks like they have some low budget subscription to CIBIL services for eligibility check. The credit age shown in their cibil score is just 4 years despite my oldest active card being 23 years in full CIBIL report.
Wait for a while, it will get your right profile and offer you

@plastikman ,

Guys, getting One card with 5L CL from Indian Bank... Is this good to go?
How will be Indian Bank experience?

@gamersgzb , what is the process in case of the Indian Bank.. I have no relationship with them.. no SB , no CC , nothing... I am from Hyderabad??

Any inputs guys??

View attachment 63583

View attachment 63584
@BVC , @plastikman ,@gamersgzb , @federer.reddevil ,@Wealth is my birth right! , @nayra and other,

Received the ONE Card ,physical card...

Timelines:

Tuesday, 30/07
:Installed the one score app ( got pre-apporval with 5L limit - no bank specified).
Wednesday 31/07: Pre-approved offer disapperead and said no offers available,
Thrusday 01/08: Installed One card app, still no offer available..
Firday 02/08 : Suddenly Pre-appoved offer was available with 5L from the Indian Bank... Applied for the card and approved immediately with aadhar ekyc .
Monday 05/08: Received the physical card..

So, it took one week from app installation to Physical card
It took 3 days from Card application to Physical card receipt..

Overall, a pleasant on- boarding expeirence from One-Card..

Card is now activated in the APP...

1722854163489.webp
1722854312842.webp

One more card in the process.. ie. BOB eterna LTF based on my Radiance relationship..Once that is approved then it will be the last one..
No more Card appliations.. only fine tuning will be done in the future.. there are about 20 cards there in my portfolio,.. that is well more than enough..

Last edited:
#ONECARD DEVALUATION

Now most categories are restricted to 10% … earlier it was 14-28% also cashback is reduced now
still lucrative, which location is onecard offering such offers? any good onecard offers around Mumbai/ Thane/ Pune location?

lastly, closed onecard FD in year 2022, possible to get onecard now?

thanks everyone.

Last edited:
@BVC , @plastikman ,@gamersgzb , @federer.reddevil ,@Wealth is my birth right! , @nayra and other,

Timelines:

Tuesday, 30/07
:Installed the one score app ( got pre-apporval with 5L limit - no bank specified).
Firday 02/08 : Suddenly Pre-appoved offer was available with 5L from the Indian Bank... Applied for the card and approved immediately with aadhar ekyc .

View attachment 63939

View attachment 63940

One more card in the process.. ie. BOB eterna LTF based on my Radiance relationship..Once that is approved then it will be the last one..
No more Card appliations.. only fine tuning will be done in the future.. there are about 20 cards there in my portfolio,.. that is well more than enough..
Awesome!

I did the KYC on 2nd as well, two days since I can see the bluedart AWB but no information is available on bluedart site yet.. DTDC seems the better one🤣. I have major grocery shopping requirement this week, hopefully it will arrive soon.

Awesome!

I did the KYC on 2nd as well, two days since I can see the bluedart AWB but no information is available on bluedart site yet.. DTDC seems the better one🤣. I have major grocery shopping requirement this week, hopefully it will arrive soon.
it will be delivered in 2 days for you..
depends on location as well.. mine is Hyd

You can raise a "Request" to include a particular store.
One card offer around you is not very straight forward.
For example a mall can have multiple MacDonald outlet and if you activate for ground floor outlet and buy from second floor then points won't be credited.
Got reply:

We wish to inform you that we have added the address which you have mentioned to validate, you will be able to check the store under the offer, if eligible.

Not sure what eligibility they are validating, hopefully it works out.

Timelines:

Tuesday, 30/07

View attachment 63939
View attachment 63940

Amazing TAT!
For this at least i have to take this card but wait till bob as issuing bank appears

Timelines:

Tuesday, 30/07

View attachment 63939
View attachment 63940

Congrats and enjoy.. i also need to apply Bob eterna LTF some day..

Back