• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

What is the use of Rupay CC if it is yet to be connected to UPI? Can we use this card to get around you offer without using card on POS? Normal reward rate of onecard is not useful right?
You can only use it for rupay offer online via card i mean sometimes you get 10% off on muntra ajio for RuPay network card other than that there’s nothing also offer around you reward and minimum transaction for those rewards reduced drastically

For eg for Dmart minimum 500 spend for 14-20% with 500 capping has reduced to 10% with minimum spend of 1000 with max cap pf 150 also it reserved for most users

@SSV
After reading this thread, i remembered that there was a offer for me a year back with limit of 1.3l from SBM from onescore app.
So I installed one score app today and now offer is updated to 2.6l from BOB.
is this pre approved offer or just an ad. Previously it use to ask for details if i click get onecard now it is redirecting to onecard app for details.

Screenshot_20240808-135617.png

@SSV
After reading this thread, i remembered that there was a offer for me a year back with limit of 1.3l from SBM from onescore app.
is this pre approved offer or just an ad. Previously it use to ask for details if i click get onecard now it is redirecting to onecard app for details.

View attachment 64323
It is pre approved.

@SSV

View attachment 64323
It is pre approved card and you will definitely get the card

Back