• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

These days even villages are adopting high tech more than cities. Some villagers tieing gps trackers to hen to track where they lay eggs.

I mean what kind of offers? Buy for amount X in Y stores are generic ? Typical range of cashback ?
It provides RPs by swiping card after activating offers (card has to be swiped within a fixed time) pertaining to a particular store and address. The offer can be activated after arriving at the gps location of the store.

The offer varies from store to store. On DMart I get 10% equivalent RPs upto Rs 150 on a minimum transaction of Rs 1000.

They have an assortment of stores for each category (Grocery / Medicine / Fuel / Restaurants etc). I have attached a SS for your reference.

For eg. I have utilised following offers at Mr. Diy / DMart / Reliance Smart / Wellness Chemist / Apollo chemists / Mc Donalds' / Dominos / Pizza Hut / Monginis etc.

The cashback provided vary from store to store ranging from 8% to 15%. The cb is credited in form of RPs. The value of each RP is 0.1 Rs. They can be redeemed in multiples of 500 / 1000 points and no redemption charges are applied.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_163012_OneCard.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_163012_OneCard.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240808_164334_OneCard.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_164334_OneCard.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 9
It provides RPs by swiping card after activating offers (card has to be swiped within a fixed time) pertaining to a particular store and address. The offer can be activated after arriving at the gps location of the store.

The offer varies from store to store. On DMart I get 10% equivalent RPs upto Rs 150 on a minimum transaction of Rs 1000.

They have an assortment of stores for each category (Grocery / Medicine / Fuel / Restaurants etc). I have attached a SS for your reference.

For eg. I have utilised following offers at Mr. Diy / DMart / Reliance Smart / Wellness Chemist / Apollo chemists / Mc Donalds' / Dominos / Pizza Hut / Monginis etc.

The cashback provided vary from store to store ranging from 8% to 15%. The cb is credited in form of RPs. The value of each RP is 0.1 Rs. They can be redeemed in multiples of 500 / 1000 points and no redemption charges are applied.
Thanks for the detailed thesis. I will try to evaluate my offline cc expenses for about 3 months and decide.

BTW did ever shell petrol ⛽ or big hotels like Sheraton ever gave deals on it?

Thank you for explaining in detail without any doubts!!
@SSV annaya,
Any such good offers in Hyderabad

@HumorSimpson @vine

In case you decide to go for the Onecard, you can consider utilising my referral-

Inviting you to be a part of #TeamMetal. Get your OneCard, a Credit Card crafted out of pure Metal, packed with incredible offers and advanced features controlled by an app. Use my exclusive code MANOJ2076 when you join. Cheers! *T&C Apply. Join Now- https://1cardapp.page.link/74FG
For one sec , I thought it was “ #TeamMental “ …. ;) ;)

@HumorSimpson @vine

In case you decide to go for the Onecard, you can consider utilising my referral-

Inviting you to be a part of #TeamMetal. Get your OneCard, a Credit Card crafted out of pure Metal, packed with incredible offers and advanced features controlled by an app. Use my exclusive code MANOJ2076 when you join. Cheers! *T&C Apply. Join Now- https://1cardapp.page.link/74FG
Should we install onescore first or onecard first?
If there is a different referral link for onescore app , plz DM me that link

@HumorSimpson @vine

Wow plastic promoting metal 🤔

Back