• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

My One card app shows this although my pan and aadhar are already linked.

One score app now shows Federal Bank card and when I click on explore it tells me to pull CIBIL again although it shows CIBIL and Experian score in the app already.

Confused 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-18-12-15-36-42_2ce8f63d0a1328ab8d9b9557e0727169.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-18-12-15-36-42_2ce8f63d0a1328ab8d9b9557e0727169.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 15
I wanted my hands on a metal credit card. Hence, I applied for One card few months back and the status is showing as Reserved since applied. while looking for ways to get it in this forum, I came to know about one score.

In the one score app, my lending partner is displayed as Federal Bank.

Is there any way to change my banking partner as Indian Bank. Is there any way offline to get the card.

I applied for the card online and card issuance has not been done. If I delete the one score account, will I be apply to again. I saw in a post that once credit card is closed we will unable open again. Hence wanted to clarify.

Thanks in advance.

I wanted my hands on a metal credit card. Hence, I applied for One card few months back and the status is showing as Reserved since applied. while looking for ways to get it in this forum, I came to know about one score.

Is there any way to change my banking partner as Indian Bank. Is there any way offline to get the card.

I applied for the card online and card issuance has not been done. If I delete the one score account, will I be apply to again. I saw in a post that once credit card is closed we will unable open again. Hence wanted to clarify.

Thanks in advance.
No option to change Banking Parter from our side, let this offer expire then maybe you will get a new offer and hopefully with new banking partner and also one score and one card are linked so if you delete your one score account your one card account is deleted and currently they have no provision for deleted a/c to join again, you may have another mobile number or email but your PAN no is attached to current mobile number and they will not let you join again as per their T&c on current date, in future maybe but who knows.

Thanks in advance.
No way to change banking partner. Others have let it be for 6 or so months and logged in again to onecard app and found banking partner changed but that's not a guarantee either.

If you have already applied, I will suggest to not close the application & let the card come. federal bank is not that bad.
Am not sure what happens if you close the account or application.
But if you cancel/close the card, onecard is not issued again.

email or contact them on X.
This is the weirdest non-answer answer I've ever recieved. I basically asked them why it kept asking me to check CIBIL although CIBIL score is already being showed and why one card app says my aadhar and pan card is not linked although it already is. I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-19-15-12-41-20_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-19-15-12-41-20_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 15
This is the weirdest non-answer answer I've ever recieved. I basically asked them why it kept asking me to check CIBIL although CIBIL score is already being showed and why one card app says my aadhar and pan card is not linked although it already is. I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean .
For now uninstall the main 1C app, retry after few days. For many users 1C gave different different errors while applying. My friend had cibil fetch issue it got resolved after few weeks from their end & they offered pre approved card notification.

For now uninstall the main 1C app, retry after few days. For many users 1C gave different different errors while applying. My friend had cibil fetch issue it got resolved after few weeks from their end & they offered pre approved card notification.
Alright, will do that then ! thank you.

Same issue here. For many months, my card was in Reserve with limit shown. Now today it started showing the application. But now it shows "CIBIL fetch failed". I don't understand this. On One Score app, both CIBIL and Experian scores show, then how can their system not fetch CIBIL?

Same issue here. For many months, my card was in Reserve with limit shown. Now today it started showing the application. But now it shows "CIBIL fetch failed". I don't understand this. On One Score app, both CIBIL and Experian scores show, then how can their system not fetch CIBIL?
Tried mailing them or contacting them on X? If yes then wait for few weeks. This method worked for my friend.
Make sure to use same mobile number & email used in cibil and while applying 1C application for quick onboarding.

Back