• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

Just installed onescore and gave my data, it was able to only pull Experian score and showed pre-approval by South India Bank with no CL displayed. Closed and reopened app, does not show any bank now.

Just installed onescore and gave my data, it was able to only pull Experian score and showed pre-approval by South India Bank with no CL displayed. Closed and reopened app, does not show any bank now.
South Indian Bank is currently restricted for issuing Co- branded cards by RBI since March 2024, and as since limit was not showing maybe they are offering you secured(fd-based) card as SIB is also secured card partner of OneCard along with SBM.

Onecard has been devalued further today. Now it's just flat 2% on all around you offers.

Applied onecard on 21-aug, with 3.5L limit from Indian bank.
Received the card on 24-aug. Also got message that onecard is devaluated on the same day.
So, now my turn to ask the same question: is it worth anywhere to use Onecard?
If no use, it goes straight into the cupboard.

Received the card on 24-aug. Also got message that onecard is devaluated on the same day.
Still it's giving 2% CB offline, unless you have a card that beats this you can still use.
Also, I still believe it might give good offers on Bijli Billi Deals and Great Indian Feline sales.

Follow what you mentioned in last line.
Everyone's One card was either in cupboard or was being used for scratching back till they came up with "Offers around you".

Now that I got onecard, any joining benefits or offers going around.
I see rupay card available in the onecard app, and prompting to activate. Any use of it? Any points/returns? I couldn't find any info about the rupay card.

Now that I got onecard, any joining benefits or offers going around.
I see rupay card available in the onecard app, and prompting to activate. Any use of it? Any points/returns? I couldn't find any info about the rupay card.
5% upto 150 on bill payment above 2000 is live now.

Was actually Just thinking if I should check what I'm eligible for in federal Bank cause one card is a Fed bank card and then I saw the devaluation message. Still thinking whether to take it just cause it's LTF and for one card offers during purchases. But feeling like because of this devaluation and the fact it's a fed bank card , won't be worth the effort

Was actually Just thinking if I should check what I'm eligible for in federal Bank cause one card is a Fed bank card and then I saw the devaluation message. Still thinking whether to take it just cause it's LTF and for one card offers during purchases. But feeling like because of this devaluation and the fact it's a fed bank card , won't be worth the effort
It's of no value now, there are n number of LTF cards with better discounts

Back