• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

My card got shipped yesterday, got the tracking number in one card app but it doesn't show which courier service they have used..

Also note for people in NCR, please mention your city name when two lines of address are asked, even though there is no field for City do mention it along with second line of address like
house number: 22, k block,
pandav nagar, Gurgaon

Pincode: 563433
Because after this you will not get any city field to enter gurgaon and then your address will be shown as below

pandav nagar,
DELHI NCR
HARAYANA
Pincode:563433

There will no mention of Gurgaon in your address.

Thanks

My card got shipped yesterday, got the tracking number in one card app but it doesn't show which courier service they have used..

Also note for people in NCR, please mention your city name when two lines of address are asked, even though there is no field for City do mention it along with second line of address like
pandav nagar, Gurgaon

Pincode: 563433
Because after this you will not get any city field to enter gurgaon and then your address will be shown as below

pandav nagar,
DELHI NCR
HARAYANA
Pincode:563433

There will no mention of Gurgaon in your address.

Thanks
Mine is shipped via bluedart (mentioned in the app itself). Location Delhi.

As you have installed and submitted application, you will know in sometime. If you have installed and kept it for some days or so, it would have shown the bank name.
will there be some more process after this or it is done now..
If still some process is left then my over-leverage will come in to play , I guess..

Might have missed your previous post. Did you complete any KYC?
No VKYC .. nothing.
I just installed the app , and while setting up the app, I filled in some basic info and then it came up with those SS.
I didn't apply for any card..specifically..

Reactions: BVC
Did you not get any update yet? I had got app notification that your card is approved or something like that
I only installed this morning.. will I get updates so fast??
Then also it's the same now if you install one card there it will show some more details.. if you provide details at one place it's visible at both app.. one card app give better picture about application then one score app

Now logged into the One Score app..
everyhting is empty now..
No offers there .. It says we will inform you later if we have an offer..
So they removed my previously offered offer.

It now says I have too many active accounts.
May be that's why they have withdrawn their intital offer.

View attachment 63234

View attachment 63235
It used to say that for me

I couldnt get any offer in my hometown then the day I reached Bangalore to visit office for a day I got the offer with BoB as banking partner but this was in 2022 March before Indian Bank, Federal and SIB joined as banking partners

Reactions: SSV
Back