• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

It's better to start the process on one score app.. Because in one card app it applies card directly without you able to look your score or any reserved or pre approved offer thing

Installed One Score App on Andriod and got the following Screens .. how to know which Bank it is? need to wait for some days .. is it ?/
What is my current postion .. is it pre approved??

View attachment 63163

View attachment 63164

View attachment 63165
As you have installed and submitted application, you will know in sometime. If you have installed and kept it for some days or so, it would have shown the bank name.

Reactions: SSV
Just checked my onescore app... It is showing pre approved, but with Federal bank, which many of you suggested is not a good option

Few weeks back it was SBM with same credit limit. Looks like they keep changing the banks

IMG_5251.webp

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Just checked my onescore app... It is showing pre approved, but with Federal bank, which many of you suggested is not a good option

Few weeks back it was SBM with same credit limit. Looks like they keep changing the banks

View attachment 63167
10L with Federal bank is good, you can take it. But you cannot get other Federal cards. If that's an issue wait for another bank. In my case I got stuck with only Federal in 2021-22 for 6 months or so. Had to take it at that point of time.

Installed One Score App on Andriod and got the following Screens .. how to know which Bank it is? need to wait for some days .. is it ?/
What is my current postion .. is it pre approved??

View attachment 63163

View attachment 63164

View attachment 63165
@SSV gaaru... You didn't had One card??? I'm surprised... With your profile you'll never fall short of pre-approved offers 👍
And probably it's BoB backed card... They give good limit upfront as compared to federal, indian bank

Back