• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

Have you checked on Onecard app?? Now??

This large number of accounts is visible for me also, i only have 12 cards and this is how it looks in offers..
Yes it did with 12/13 active it said the same for me also but when I got it still

Now, I installed 'One Card app and logged in using my mobile number.. it says apply for the card..

Do those guys give pre-approved after sometime or do I need to apply for it?

1722342770527.webp

Okay got it..
Have you applied for One Card thru one card app or it was give to you as pre-approved in One Score app?
Yes i applied through one card app.. as soon as I opened the app it asked for full name,dob, pan number etc and as soon as I entered and went to next.. card got applied and then it showed me the screen that we will update you soon, we are checking details

Reactions: SSV
Yes i applied through one card app.. as soon as I opened the app it asked for full name,dob, pan number etc and as soon as I entered and went to next.. card got applied and then it showed me the screen that we will update you soon, we are checking details
the saem thing happened but in One Score App not in One Card App ..
now that initial pre-approved offer gone..

May be I shold tryin One card app as well..

Not user why they are maitaining two apps..

Usually when both apps are installed, on clicking on pre approved offer it will redirect to one card app.
Now shall I apply in the one card app or wiat for pre-approval..
just being cautious about my over-leveraged situtation..
Yes bank just now denied my 🥝 application.. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: BVC
Yes bank 😲 you are a Yes Marquee person on TF. They might not knowing your reputation. Over Leverage depends on the bank they are offering you, just wait for some time.
Yes unfortunately system would not know me.. anyway just want to have a go..
I can apply for it may be after 6 months..
no worries

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
Back