• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth to get IndusInd Pioneer Bank account?

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Hi, I recently got my IDFC First account upgraded to Wealth. Now I'm looking to diversify my banking experience. I have never got any Indusind bank account or credit card offer.

Their team came in our society function to advertise their products. I wanted to try to get any good credit card LTF on card to card basis. I talked with their team which consisted their BM as well. They offered me Pioneer bank account.

They offered me that they'd open Pioneer account with 10L initial deposit and I can withdraw money few days later and shouldn't worry about 10L quarterly balance requirement.
The BM assured me verbally there.

Is it good offer?

I don't see Pioneer credit card very valuable however their Debit card is good especially BMS offer.

Is it worth to get Indusind Pioneer bank account? Are there better options available?

Which City and Society Bro? Did you opted for it ?
Tier-2 city
I haven't opened the account yet. I've yet to find conclusive reviews and experience from the people who already hold this account.

The credit card doesn't seem exciting however the Pioneer Debit card seems awesome. But someone said that Indusind Exclusive debit card is similar too. So I will contact bank again next week to provide me Pinnacle or Indulge credit card LTF through card to card basis and then get Indusind Exclusive 0 MAB using the trick shared in forum before.

Do let me know about this trick as well. Also update when you get the CC.
Here is one thread of it

There are plenty more of it. Just search "Pinnacle Exclusive" and you will find many posts.

Are you looking to open Pioneer account too?

Here is one thread of it

There are plenty more of it. Just search "Pinnacle Exclusive" and you will find many posts.

Are you looking to open Pioneer account too?

I am still looking to get the difference between PIONEER and PIONEER PRIVATE. Is there a thread with the exact difference. Is there a way if we can get PIONEER PRIVATE with 10L AMB ?

PIONEER PRIVATE CC looks ultra luxurious and offers unique benefits. That's why I think if I can get this in low AMB then I'll go for it.

I am still looking to get the difference between PIONEER and PIONEER PRIVATE. Is there a thread with the exact difference. Is there a way if we can get PIONEER PRIVATE with 10L AMB ?

PIONEER PRIVATE CC looks ultra luxurious and offers unique benefits. That's why I think if I can get this in low AMB then I'll go for it.
Someone mentioned that TRV is Rs. 1 Cr for Pioneer Private

Someone mentioned that TRV is Rs. 1 Cr for Pioneer Private

yeah! I have read this.. I will still check with BM if it is possible. Otherwise will check if it is possible with small investment.

As the offer of 3 Free movie tickets,Meet and. greet, Airport pick/up drop, 2 vouchers worth 3k every year etc.....are very unique. No top cards gives that.

yeah! I have read this.. I will still check with BM if it is possible. Otherwise will check if it is possible with small investment.

As the offer of 3 Free movie tickets,Meet and. greet, Airport pick/up drop, 2 vouchers worth 3k every year etc.....are very unique. No top cards gives that.
Let me know what your BM replies.
I am intrigued to get this account but I can't maintain Rs.10L for whole quarter in that account hence I'm little hesitant now.

Back