• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Yes bank Marquee Credit Card worthy?

ashcrow

TF Buzz
Hello, TF family
I recently used the Yes Bank website to check my eligibility for a credit card, and two cards were recommended:
1. Chargeable marquee
2. Create your own card (BYOC)

The following CCs are active at the moment:
1- SBI Elite chargeables
2- BOB Eterna FYF (LTF after request approval)
3. IDFC Select, Axis Neo, ICICI- AmazonPay, Coral, Sapphiro, Rubyx, IndusInd Legend, HDFC- Neu, Regalia

Given that the Yes Banks Marquee CC has huge joining costs (Rs9999+tax), is it really worth it to sign up for? And is there going to be any benefit over the chargeables card I currently own?

There is a thread with extensive discussion and lot of information. Here is the link.

Hello, TF family
I recently used the Yes Bank website to check my eligibility for a credit card, and two cards were recommended:
1. Chargeable marquee
2. Create your own card (BYOC)

The following CCs are active at the moment:
1- SBI Elite chargeables
2- BOB Eterna FYF (LTF after request approval)
3. IDFC Select, Axis Neo, ICICI- AmazonPay, Coral, Sapphiro, Rubyx, IndusInd Legend, HDFC- Neu, Regalia

Given that the Yes Banks Marquee CC has huge joining costs (Rs9999+tax), is it really worth it to sign up for? And is there going to be any benefit over the chargeables card I currently own?
Are you applying through the no-document option?

What is your CIBIL score?

Are you applying based on a salaried position or as a self-employed individual?

What annual income did you specify?

Are you applying through the no-document option?

What is your CIBIL score?

Are you applying based on a salaried position or as a self-employed individual?

What annual income did you specify?
I received a call from Yes Bank, and they informed me that after 2 weeks, I can apply again, and then the marquee cc will be available to me.
After 2 weeks, I reapplied on the Yes bank cc portal, I got the Marquee CC with immediate eKYC and approval. And after 1 week the card was delivered to me.

Are you applying through the no-document option?--> Only the no-document option was shown while applying, as my Cibil was more than 790 and salary is more than 30LPA

What is your CIBIL score? --> more than 790

Are you applying based on a salaried position or as a self-employed individual? Salaried position

What annual income did you specify? more than 30Lpa(20-50LPA)

I received a call from Yes Bank, and they informed me that after 2 weeks, I can apply again, and then the marquee cc will be available to me.
After 2 weeks, I reapplied on the Yes bank cc portal, I got the Marquee CC with immediate eKYC and approval. And after 1 week the card was delivered to me.

Are you applying through the no-document option?--> Only the no-document option was shown while applying, as my Cibil was more than 790 and salary is more than 30LPA

What is your CIBIL score? --> more than 790

Are you applying based on a salaried position or as a self-employed individual? Salaried position

What annual income did you specify? more than 30Lpa(20-50LPA)
are they do physical office & address verification?? and how much time they took after ekyc to approve the card

Last edited:
No, they don't do physical verification. The total time they took to complete the process was 10 days.
Hi there,

Have you received a call from Yes Bank after submitting your credit card application? If so, what did they ask during the call, and how many days after the call did they approve your credit card application?

I received an email from Yes Bank today saying that they will call me shortly.

Attachments

• yes.webp
    yes.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 32
Hi there,

Have you received a call from Yes Bank after submitting your credit card application? If so, what did they ask during the call, and how many days after the call did they approve your credit card application?

I received an email from Yes Bank today saying that they will call me shortly.
After applying, there will be a process for eKYC via video call, which can be completed the same day or the next day as per the feasibility. Yes Bank CC representative may call to assist during the whole process which might be helpful if you get stuck in between or have any queries, you may ask them. Other than that no such verification call you may expect

After applying, there will be a process for eKYC via video call, which can be completed the same day or the next day as per the feasibility. Yes Bank CC representative may call to assist during the whole process which might be helpful if you get stuck in between or have any queries, you may ask them. Other than that no such verification call you may expect
Hello bro

Today, I checked the status of my credit card application and saw that it’s been approved. However, I haven’t received any email or SMS notification about the approval yet.

Can I access my digital card through the Yes Bank app, or do I need to wait for the physical card to arrive?

Attachments

• yessssss.webp
    yessssss.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 19
Hello bro

Today, I checked the status of my credit card application and saw that it’s been approved. However, I haven’t received any email or SMS notification about the approval yet.

Can I access my digital card through the Yes Bank app, or do I need to wait for the physical card to arrive?
If you are a Yes Bank customer than you will be able to access your digital CC Marquee, otherwise you have to wait for your Marquee CC as the details will be provided over the courier mostly

Back