• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Recharged metro card for 1500 using Kiwi Yes UPI, got 30 Kiwis (Rs7.5) as base rewards (collect+intent 0.5%) and then some 800 Kiwis (Rs.200 i.e. 13.33%) as bonus.
Does someone know if this bonus is randomly assigned or if there is some rewarding campaign running right now?

Recharged metro card for 1500 using Kiwi Yes UPI, got 30 Kiwis (Rs7.5) as base rewards (collect+intent 0.5%) and then some 800 Kiwis (Rs.200 i.e. 13.33%) as bonus.
Does someone know if this bonus is randomly assigned or if there is some rewarding campaign running right now?
You'll receive 800 kiwis once then you'll not receive it

Burst of rewards offer is going on

Got email from Yes that card approved. They have sent a pdf with card details. In the email, it's said “passcode to access the document has been sent on your registered mobile number ending with ******”

But I didnt get any sms. Got the email yesterday night. Called yes customer care. They don’t have any idea. How to open this pdf? I read a previous post to unzip and use pan as password. But this is a pdf file, not a zip file. Still tried pan, but incorrect. Any tips?

Card status is still showing as “reviewing your kyc” in the kiwi app.

Got email from Yes that card approved. They have sent a pdf with card details. In the email, it's said “passcode to access the document has been sent on your registered mobile number ending with ******”

But I didnt get any sms. Got the email yesterday night. Called yes customer care. They don’t have any idea. How to open this pdf? I read a previous post to unzip and use pan as password. But this is a pdf file, not a zip file. Still tried pan, but incorrect. Any tips?

Card status is still showing as “reviewing your kyc” in the kiwi app.
wait for 2-3days..everything u will get..

Back