• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak sending Limit Enhancement

Kotak sent me this LE offer..
From 1.5L to 1.8L after 6 months on my Kotak Myntra..
My question is: if I ignore this offer now, will they give a revised increased offer later in 3 to 6 months or they don’t give a fcuk?? 😉

BTW: either way I don’t give a damn …

View attachment 65889
they generally give LE once a year... I received first LE in April last year from 70k to 2.1L and this April from 2.1L to 2.52L
If you don't accept the offer, they might offer the same LE again after some time....

Reactions: SSV
they generally give LE once a year... I received first LE in April last year from 70k to 2.1L and this April from 2.1L to 2.52L
If you don't accept the offer, they might offer the same LE again after some time....
In that case, I better take it now..

it seem kotak give 30K LE, spend were 50k from last LE or when you got the card? cause I received same LE before and took it. card was kotak white.

Its only me who never recieved a single LE on single card never.
Us bro us ...
I spent a bit more than 1L during this 6 months period.
Looted like anything..
I will explain later , going out for dinner..Still in Gokarna..enjoying my stay..actually extended my stay from 3 days to one week

Last edited:
I spent a bit more than 1L during this 6 months period.
Looted like anything..
I will explain later , going out for dinner..Still in Gokarna..enjoying my stay..actually extended mybstay from 3 days to one week
I spent 3.5L on each of my 2 kotak CC league and Myntra yet they advise me to spend more and wait for LE.

Note : I didn't want to share docs and get LE manually.

They offered 3 times within 1 yr to my cousin
Everytime he accepted the LE
Now it's my turn, waiting for the LE on my myntra cc

🤭
My question is: if I ignore this offer now, will they give a revised increased offer later in 3 to 6 months or they don’t give a fcuk?? 😉
As per customary, Yes. But there's always an exception. 🙃
What an attitude! 😉

Yes, LE is 20% only. 🤭

• Hehe

View attachment 65889
My suggestion: take the LE since they give frequent LE so you will reach higher limit anyway. They also decrease limits if card is not used actively

Back