• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Reserve Metal [Photos + Video] Very much like Apple Card

creditbdsm

TF Buzz
Hello Technofino Folks,

Here's some photos and a card drop video (Slow Motion + Sound) for all you card nerds.
Some people inbox me asking me about context for my posts, here's the context : none.

Card Drop Video (Slow Motion + Sound) -

tempImagecHF5o4.png
Look and feel is almost like the Apple Card. A 'LITTLE' lighter than the Apple Card. I like this paint better, doesn't seem to scratch as much.

tempImageerXF5z.png

The Chip on this one is Bigger and has more holes. Looks like the silencer for a high end sports car.
tempImageOXL3Hd.png
Much bigger than a regular chip. Here's it next to the Kotak Black Metal Card.
tempImagei4Cn5C.png
tempImage42pHXv.png
edges of the card shines glass rather than metal. the Kotak Black card edge is gold painted. If this was painted silver both would look like husband and wife.

tempImageYGzavj.png

Over all me likey, now shopkeepers ask me what my ex usually did.... Ye chalega ?

and my answer as always.... tap kar dena.

tempImagel2hRPF.png
Back Side for all you dirty ones

Last time I uploaded the pictures supreme leader seemed mad they were BIG, i hope this size is correct.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IFAIK, No additional perks compared to white reserve. In fact reserve gives better value compared to infinite as mentioned by @anirban.choudhury ...

I feel it is better to have Axis Burgundy private & go for the Burgundy private one card, but of course that is just my POV !
Agree Burgundy private will be a much better proposition comparing the TRV and other Credit card benefits of AXIS Private

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kotak is madness without any method, perhaps that is why !!

You’re absolutely right. Not only Reserve gives much better value compared to infinite but is aesthetically much more appealing too ! Infinite is still issued in PVC !

On a different note Kotak reopened and “temporarily” declined the same application for the reserve card the 4th time today citing wrong address information. I have lived in just one address ever and my address is same everywhere and in all my id ! Even completed a REKYC ! At a loss right now whether to keep fighting or put a stop here ! Only reply they give is ask customer to reapply with correct address details !
Seems like bad experience you been going through. Hopefully you get things sorted out.

If you already hold a Kotak card and eligible for Reserve with Black A/C, then it is just a Consent you need to do, nothing more than that. That's how I got my Reserve. This was even before Black account variant came into play(I got a internal tip that I am eligible)

My post on it here - https://www.technofino.in/community...or-axis-kotak-reserve-card-ltf-lets-see.6233/

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Seems like bad experience you been going through. Hopefully you get things sorted out.

If you already hold a Kotak card and eligible for Reserve with Black A/C, then it is just a Consent you need to do, nothing more than that. That's how I got my Reserve. This was even before Black account variant came into play(I got a internal tip that I am eligible)

My post on it here - https://www.technofino.in/community...or-axis-kotak-reserve-card-ltf-lets-see.6233/
They told me I'm eligible to apply but not convert, I have the Privy League Signature & White LTF, Myntra FYF (I mistakenly thought it was LTF in the beginning) .. After the reserve application they asked me to convert the LTF white to some other Kotak card, so I converted to LTF Zen (have not activated the card yet), after that they are constantly reopening & declining the same application (4 times as of today) for almost a month now asking me to correct an already correct address.

In all of this I got stuck with the useless zen card. I will give one last try, if they issue the card fine if not I will convert the Zen back to LTF white (I did not even activate the card) & then dump myntra after completing 1 year. Not dumping the Privy signature for credit history age as that is the oldest kotak card (8 years).

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If you already hold a Kotak card and eligible for Reserve with Black A/C
I do not have a black account. I'm at Privy Platinum. The problem is they are telling me I'm eligible but declining giving bogus reasons. I'm escalating & they are promising to sort this out but nothing is happening !

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I do not have a black account. I'm at Privy Platinum. The problem is they are telling me I'm eligible but declining giving bogus reasons. I'm escalating & they are promising to sort this out but nothing is happening !
Hello @ray8285
How many Kotak credit cards do you hold and what is your approximate TRV, please?
Thanks

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They told me I'm eligible to apply but not convert, I have the Privy League Signature & White LTF, Myntra FYF (I mistakenly thought it was LTF in the beginning) .. After the reserve application they asked me to convert the LTF white to some other Kotak card, so I converted to LTF Zen (have not activated the card yet), after that they are constantly reopening & declining the same application (4 times as of today) for almost a month now asking me to correct an already correct address.

In all of this I got stuck with the useless zen card. I will give one last try, if they issue the card fine if not I will convert the Zen back to LTF white (I did not even activate the card) & then dump myntra after completing 1 year. Not dumping the Privy signature for credit history age as that is the oldest kotak card (8 years).
since you have White LTF, i wanted to ask if you are able to claim the White Pass value after July 2023?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
since you have White LTF, i wanted to ask if you are able to claim the White Pass value after July 2023?
No. In the app it shows unable to fetch white pass balance. No Pass credited since July 2023. Raised this with CC multiple times, still not resolved. Are you facing the same glitch too ?

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No. In the app it shows unable to fetch white pass balance. No Pass credited since July 2023. Raised this with CC multiple times, still not resolved. Are you facing the same glitch too ?
Yes, same issue! Even I escalated it multiple times and they're saying everyone's facing the same issue, they're trying to resolve it. Seems weird that it takes them so long to resolve a technical issue related to the main feature of the card

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, same issue! Even I escalated it multiple times and they're saying everyone's facing the same issue, they're trying to resolve it. Seems weird that it takes them so long to resolve a technical issue related to the main feature of the card
I agree. 3 months & yet the glitch is not resolved. Even their Privy customer service has gone downhill. Most times you need to escalate & get connected to supervisor for a simple problem solving. May be their infrastructure is overwhelmed ?

However you can visit the link : kotakbankwhite.com

You can see the pass balance & check if have credited the pass value for the milestone spends. They have not for me for me since June 2023.

Shefin

TF Buzz
Got it as a free card if I maintain the minimum balance for the Kotak black programme.
It is conditional free? I'm planning to open account on kotak black programme. Will I get it LTF unconditional? (I might not maintain 10L MAB, RM said it can be opened with Initial Deposit of 10L through check. .RM said it will be available but can't trust until we get it.

Please share some insights.

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I agree. 3 months & yet the glitch is not resolved. Even their Privy customer service has gone downhill. Most times you need to escalate & get connected to supervisor for a simple problem solving. May be their infrastructure is overwhelmed ?

However you can visit the link : kotakbankwhite.com

You can see the pass balance & check if have credited the pass value for the milestone spends. They have not for me for me since June 2023.
Yes, I am aware of the website however I am not even able to login since I received the card- i.e. in Aug 2023. So effectively, I cannot check my balance anywhere and redemption is far-fetched for now lol.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does this card require any relationship with the bank ?
Customer service will say invite only if you're not Privy Black, however, it is issued LTF for Privy Black members. You can still get it even if you're not Privy Black but not LTF & Not worth the hassle, but then again people have got it LTF without privy relationship, all depends on how good is your luck on the given day, since there is no method to Kotak's madness

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does this card require any relationship with the bank ?
White is LTF for Optima Privy League. White Reserve is LTF for Insignia Privy League. Now Optima and Insignia are rebranded, but eligibility is the same.

You can get paid variants without Privy League, and they have some annual fees waiver criteria too.

HumorSimpson

TF Legend
White is LTF for Optima Privy League. White Reserve is LTF for Insignia Privy League. Now Optima and Insignia are rebranded, but eligibility is the same.

You can get paid variants without Privy League, and they have some annual fees waiver criteria too.
So without ANY Kotak account I can get white cards for fee right ?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
White is LTF for Optima Privy League.
I was offered the white card LTF when I was Privy Prima (neon now) ..

Upgraded to optima & it took me a good 3 months, at least 15-20 emails, 30-40 calls to convert the white to white reserve that too with Fee .. Now I think it was not worth the hassle or the time! Thinking of going back to White LTF since I'm privy optima..