• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit: 4.53 Lacs - Upgrade Myzone to Axis Magnus Credit Card

Anonymous815

TF Buzz
I recently applied for an LTF myzone credit card and got approved with a credit limit of Rs 453,000/-

I have been using the axis Flipkart for well over an year and it has a credit limit of Rs 77,000/-

Can someone tell me as to whether I can get my myzone card upgraded to axis magnus? If yes, How long do I need to wait since I literally just got the card approved, is there any waiting period like 6 months? How to upgrade it, can it be done online or do I need to call customer support?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9408.jpeg
    IMG_9408.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 198
I recently applied for an LTF myzone credit card and got approved with a credit limit of Rs 453,000/-

I have been using the axis Flipkart for well over an year and it has a credit limit of Rs 77,000/-

Can someone tell me as to whether I can get my myzone card upgraded to axis magnus? If yes, How long do I need to wait since I literally just got the card approved, is there any waiting period like 6 months? How to upgrade it, can it be done online or do I need to call customer support?

Thanks in advance!
congrat on LTF myzone it not a easy task, cause Axis reject for unknow reasons, now for upgrading to LTF myzone to magnus have no idea i hope someone with info will reply

Thanks in advance!
u have to upgrade your card step by step
like 1st privilege or select
and then more magnus

congrat on LTF myzone it not a easy task, cause Axis reject for unknow reasons, now for upgrading to LTF myzone to magnus have no idea i hope someone with info will reply! I started my credit card journey exactly an year ago with no cibil. I was a noob back then and made the terrible mistake of multiple enquiries. Axis Flipkart was my first credit card with a measly limit of 27,000/-

Thanks! Last month on completion of 1 year they offered 77,000/- as increased credit limit. I had recently moved my salary account from HDFC to Axis. After my first salary got credited they offered me an LTF myzone without income verification and simply gave a 3X limit of my last credited salary.

I think having a salary account with Axis really helped. The customer support is really poor for Axis, just want to see if I am even eligible for an upgrade (Since it’s a newly issued card)

Thanks in advance!
If you have any other banks card with more than 4L limit then try C2C for Magnus. Most of us got via that route. If you really need to upgrade via your Axis card then need to wait at least 6 months to normal upgrade of other cards.

If you have any other banks card with more than 4L limit then try C2C for Magnus. Most of us got via that route. If you really need to upgrade via your Axis card then need to wait at least 6 months to normal upgrade of other cards.
Thanks! I do not have a card with that kind of a limit. But this makes sense. Since I recently got approved for LTF myzone credit card (Limit 4.53 Lacs) and the salary considered for allocating 3X credit limit was my March Salary credit(inclusive of Bonus - well above the eligibility requirement XD). I feel its the best shot I got to get the magnus by simply making a new application. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻. Otherwise I will have no option but to wait atleast 6-8 months.

Thanks in advance!
For me it was very easy.. I had axis Flipkart card with limit 380000... Then got ace ... Then myzone LTF.. after getting Sony subscription i called customer care and asked to upgrade myzone card.. well he explained the features and said since u have more than 3 lakh limit it can be upgraded.. he completed the process on call nad next day it started to show in my axis app.. so with 4.53 lakh limit it's a piece of cake..

For me it was very easy.. I had axis Flipkart card with limit 380000... Then got ace ... Then myzone LTF.. after getting Sony subscription i called customer care and asked to upgrade myzone card.. well he explained the features and said since u have more than 3 lakh limit it can be upgraded.. he completed the process on call nad next day it started to show in my axis app.. so with 4.53 lakh limit it's a piece of cake..
Thanks! Thats really useful information. How long did you wait after getting LTF myzone card to call the customer support for upgrade? Did you call them or sent across a mail?

Your Flipkart card is already 1 year old, so if CC rejects myzone to magnus upgrade, upgrade the Flipkart limit to 4.53.
Just mail the MD desk to remove the per-card limit from your cards. Axis has a shared/aggregate limit concept, so your aggregate is already 4.53 L.
You can make your Flipkart have the same limit. Then upgrade Flip to Magnus.
Chatting with Axis CC to remove the per-card limit is a waste of time. Most of them don't understand the aggregate limit concept and will ask for salary slips for LE. It's better to write directly to escalation matrix. It will be done in 2-3 working days max.

You don't need to waste another CIBIL inquiry on a new Magnus application. Axis limits are anyway shared

Your Flipkart card is already 1 year old, so if CC rejects myzone to magnus upgrade, upgrade the Flipkart limit to 4.53.
Just mail the MD desk to remove the per-card limit from your cards. Axis has a shared/aggregate limit concept, so your aggregate is already 4.53 L.
You can make your Flipkart have the same limit. Then upgrade Flip to Magnus.
Chatting with Axis CC to remove the per-card limit is a waste of time. Most of them don't understand the aggregate limit concept and will ask for salary slips for LE. It's better to write directly to escalation matrix. It will be done in 2–3 working days max.
Wow! I appreciate your help. Can you please help me with mail id as well? I will do it right away.

Back