• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Axis vistara infinite credit card with T&C

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I Got AXIS VISTARA INFINITE CREDIT CARD LTF and called the customer care about about confirmation and they said the same ..Said joining benefits of ticket voucher and gold membership will be given after first bill generation.any one could share their experience in regard of LTF VISTARA CARD ....mainly i got the card through my brother who works in axis bank and he personally processed the whole application in getting ltf card ..🎉

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    IMG_20230101_193742.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
then try magnus or reserve LTF.
Tried ...... I cannot have RESERVE as LTF as it was top level card . i have a option of getting the LTF magnus but i should try as a new applicant therefore i have already a magnus which is paid variant which got around 4months back.....

my brother was a superior officer in axis bank which given the access to LTF vistara infinite
Is this card alloted to you or your brother? IF it is allotted to you, then pls tell me the process of how to get it. I also have people in Axis, what should I do and what is the process? Please be more specific.

Is this card alloted to you or your brother? IF it is allotted to you, then pls tell me the process of how to get it. I also have people in Axis, what should I do and what is the process? Please be more specific.
May his brother has power to allot a few LTF cards per year, he used that.
or he gave his personal LTF card quota to his family member.

Not sure what is the point of the post.

It's like me posting I can get Airtel plan free because my dad works there or that I can get flights for free because my sister works in Air India.

These are not available to the public, they're probably very limited or restricted and attached with certain terms and conditions.

I'm not even sure why people use the term "LTF" for cards that have terms attached to it like free while you maintain a premier account or while you maintain an FD. That isn't LTF unless it means something else.
Does LTF mean lifetime free? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Not sure what is the point of the post.

It's like me posting I can get Airtel plan free because my dad works there or that I can get flights for free because my sister works in Air India.

These are not available to the public, they're probably very limited or restricted and attached with certain terms and conditions.

I'm not even sure why people use the term "LTF" for cards that have terms attached to it like free while you maintain a premier account or while you maintain an FD. That isn't LTF unless it means something else.
Does LTF mean lifetime free? Or am I misunderstanding something?
He wants to show off that his brother is a superior officer in Axis :P

Back