• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Emeralde PVC

CodeCrusher

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone who has got LTF Emeralde PVC, please comment here.
I am being shown paid Emeralde PVC in iMobile.
But my RM is saying if I can provide him references of anyone who got emeralde pvc ltf, he can also get me the same offer.

Also, this same RM got me Emeralde Pvt metal with in 10days of application last month.

I checked with Corporate RM for Emerald PVC LTF. He asked me to provide the process followed by others who got it LTF. If details of branch names through which it is processed is provided, he can get it done by providing that as reference.

I checked with Corporate RM for Emerald PVC LTF. He asked me to provide the process followed by others who got it LTF. If details of branch names through which it is processed is provided, he can get it done by providing that as reference.
Exactly. Mine also said the same thing. Jisko ltf mila h, please help

But my RM is saying if I can provide him references of anyone who got emeralde pvc ltf, he can also get me the same offer.

Also, this same RM got me Emeralde Pvt metal with in 10days of application last month.
Emerald Pvt metal mil gaya hai , to aab PVC Emerald ka kya karoge ?

Paid.
Already minted benefits bro.
Paid 14750rs for joining fees.
It got covered by 12500 rewards points.
1 taj night.
1 Taj night is in addition to the 12500 RP provided as joining benefit ?
Are the same benefits provided on Card renewal as well ?

+1. I am also seeing Emerale paid. But in one of the forums, someone told that keep using your current card heavily and Emeralde PVC LTF will open up.
His existing card was MMT signature and monthly usage was around 1L. He got Emeralde PVC free after 6 months in the app it seems.

How did you get Emeralde Private metal ? Salary or NRV or anything else?

Back