• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

And see in cibil... There will be a hit for 1000 rs personal loan... I have tried this two times.... One time complained to customer care and got the cibil hit removed... For second one already complained.... I also have a salary account with them
Now these icici idiots say they cant see the application number at all! I got a god damn pdf generated from the website.. says unified credit card customer application form. It has application number! Gosh icici suckss next level! I have a cibil inquiry man!

Reactions: AsB
Now these icici idiots say they cant see the application number at all! I got a god damn pdf generated from the website.. says unified credit card customer application form. It has application number! Gosh icici suckss next level! I have a cibil inquiry man!
Yes... It will be for personal loan... Don't know... Why are they taking personal loan hits for credit cards. I got one removed... Now second also came when I tried for instant portal of icici... Even after salary account... They are just giving application number.... After doing that financial aggregator check... Again complained.. They have taken up request for removal... First one got removed as promised by them....

Yes... It will be for personal loan... Don't know... Why are they taking personal loan hits for credit cards. I got one removed... Now second also came when I tried for instant portal of icici... Even after salary account... They are just giving application number.... After doing that financial aggregator check... Again complained.. They have taken up request for removal... First one got removed as promised by them....
Cibil hit is ok. But what happens to the application? How can they not see the application? What happened with your application?

Cibil hit is ok. But what happens to the application? How can they not see the application? What happened with your application?
Nothing... I just got application number.. But never received any call from icici regarding them...I applied for ltf platinum card. Today I received call from icici salary team offering ltf coral.. As I have salary account... Just gave the application consent sms... Application got submitted.... No documents or vkyc asked...

Nothing... I just got application number.. But never received any call from icici regarding them...I applied for ltf platinum card. Today I received call from icici salary team offering ltf coral.. As I have salary account... Just gave the application consent sms... Application got submitted.... No documents or vkyc asked...
Wow
Icici calling and offering ltf
But if we apply those fellows not even considering for ltf it’s paid only

Good CIBIL. 750+
Salary 2L per month net (Sapphiro)
Salary 3L per month net (Emerald)

Apply through an agent you would get LTF for sure.
First two criteria are known(another comment in thread mentions Rubyx as well). However, an agent said Emerald is never offered LTF. Now, as @TechnoFino says, "Never say never in case of credit card", so I think some agent may have the privilege.
Can you please share the number of the agent? If not here, can you please DM the number.

First two criteria are known(another comment in thread mentions Rubyx as well). However, an agent said Emerald is never offered LTF. Now, as @TechnoFino says, "Never say never in case of credit card", so I think some agent may have the privilege.
Can you please share the number of the agent? If not here, can you please DM the number.
DM

How did you open salary account?

Card got approved also today... And u can request online for conversion into salary account.. U just need one month salary credit from the company you want to map.... And that company should have salary relationship with icici....
Baba ,i alredy have Apay card form icici,but in NetBanking i can show there's a pre-approved section ,but upon tapping this it is redirecting me to another page where i have to enter mn and pan ,so should I apply it or leave it 🤔,i think it's not fully pre-approved

Attachments

• image_picker155348578096246324.jpg
    image_picker155348578096246324.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 29
Baba ,i alredy have Apay card form icici,but in NetBanking i can show there's a pre-approved section ,but upon tapping this it is redirecting me to another page where i have to enter mn and pan ,so should I apply it or leave it 🤔,i think it's not fully pre-approved
Ni farzi hai ye... Normal application process hoga..... With apay don't expect any pre approved offer... But u can get platinum ltf by taking expressions route

Most of their applications are as such. The application will be untracable by you or even the Customer Care. Only Nodal Office level employees can trace it. Not sure, what's wrong with that!!

Back