• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

How did you apply?
I tried to check for pre-approved offers with debit card, and they are showing all cards including emerald but paid. My company is not on their list.
Is the instant application site a different one?

Is your company listed on their list?
You will know this only when they call you - mine is a Tier 1 organization as per their list

looks like its the company that is the deciding factor. I applied for my wife. She got salary slightly above 1 and got LTF Sapphiro pre approved. No existing relationship with icici.
Almost not possible. I have salary account with ICICI only and salary 101000 per month still they are not ready to offer Sapphiro. Recently received LTF RubyX. Please guide.

Almost not possible. I have salary account with ICICI only and salary 101000 per month still they are not ready to offer Sapphiro. Recently received LTF RubyX. Please guide.
I have similar scenario as you, Please let me know how you applied and got Rubyx LTF

Your company might be a tier 1 company in ICICI list, please share your company name (even if via PM)

I hold MMT Platinum with 5L limit since 4years and the only approved "LTF" card for me is Platinum (which itself is free) :D
Even Coral shows as paid for me even after having salary account for 4 years (I am eligible for Sapphiro but paid :( )

This will hit the Cibil?
Yes.... For personal loan which u have to complain and get removed.... Hardly you will get instant card... Application will get submitted and then agent will. CAll.. Better to apply from normal website... After that agent will call nd tell u to send sms for cibil check....

But it has one advantage my cibil score was accessed by icici... And although I got my personal loan cibil hit removed... Since they got my data... In 15 days only they offered me ltf coral... And card approved too... And there is cibil hiut as of today for this coral application

I have similar scenario as you, Please let me know how you applied and got Rubyx LTF

Your company might be a tier 1 company in ICICI list, please share your company name (even if via PM)

I hold MMT Platinum with 5L limit since 4years and the only approved "LTF" card for me is Platinum (which itself is free) :D
Even Coral shows as paid for me even after having salary account for 4 years (I am eligible for Sapphiro but paid :( )
At ₹1L+ per month net salary, Rubyx is possible. So he can get Rubyx after applying. Sometimes the company checks for the organization name in their list.
Similarly, the criteria for Sapphiro LTF is ₹2L+ per month. Again, that's not a hard criteria, and depends upon the channel used.

Even with MMT Platinum, if you have aggressive spends, they'll upgrade the credit card(with LTF) to Coral. The official criteria for Coral LTF is ₹50k+ per month take home salary. If you make ₹50k+ per month, the easiest measure for you would be to talk to an agent for Coral LTF. It's rather easily available.

10-15 lac for Rubyx, more than 15 for Sapphiro. LTF/Paid depends upon company tie-up, existing relationship and customer representative's kindness!
You are right. its mostly depends on reaching the right customer representative. With right salary they can process the ltf request. But only if they take their time to take the case with the backend / credit card team. For me request through twitter failed first, then multiple customer care email, that too got denied. Later one more try with twitter and they asked to shared salary statements and got the rubyx card ltf.

Ya but that is very flexible.. Assised credit department offered me ltf coral although it doesn't cross 45k per month salary... Which is required for ltf coral........
Totally depends on the customer care representative and how willing they are to process the application. Some take up to fulfill the monthly target, some genuinely want to help while some might be plain lazy and do nothing.

You are right. its mostly depends on reaching the right customer representative. With right salary they can process the ltf request. But only if they take their time to take the case with the backend / credit card team. For me request through twitter failed first, then multiple customer care email, that too got denied. Later one more try with twitter and they asked to shared salary statements and got the rubyx card ltf.
Exactly! Proper channels and the right person is the most important factor these days. Like shared here https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/ltf-sapphiro-emerald-credit-card.1657/post-82420

At ₹1L+ per month net salary, Rubyx is possible. So he can get Rubyx after applying. Sometimes the company checks for the organization name in their list.
Similarly, the criteria for Sapphiro LTF is ₹2L+ per month. Again, that's not a hard criteria, and depends upon the channel used.

Even with MMT Platinum, if you have aggressive spends, they'll upgrade the credit card(with LTF) to Coral. The official criteria for Coral LTF is ₹50k+ per month take home salary. If you make ₹50k+ per month, the easiest measure for you would be to talk to an agent for Coral LTF. It's rather easily available.
That's what the issue is,

I am not 100% now (more info below), but we have a Company RM assigned by ICICI to whom, we can connect and check anything (in case our salary accounts do not have any RM assigned)

But still I am not eligible for anything :(

This is where things got interesting...... When I filled the ICICI - Insta apply form halfway, the company name was shown correctly in the data pulled from ICICI server, but when I received a call from CC department, they said they can't see company name in their list 🤷‍♂️

So, now I wonder if my company backed off from the tie up (and didn't tell us) which is why we are not eligible for anything even in such scenario :(

I will try to check with the Finance team, but can we get this confirmed from ICICI too ? Whether the company was de-listed from their tie-up list ??

That's what the issue is,

I am not 100% now (more info below), but we have a Company RM assigned by ICICI to whom, we can connect and check anything (in case our salary accounts do not have any RM assigned)

But still I am not eligible for anything :(

This is where things got interesting...... When I filled the ICICI - Insta apply form halfway, the company name was shown correctly in the data pulled from ICICI server, but when I received a call from CC department, they said they can't see company name in their list 🤷‍♂️

So, now I wonder if my company backed off from the tie up (and didn't tell us) which is why we are not eligible for anything even in such scenario :(

I will try to check with the Finance team, but can we get this confirmed from ICICI too ? Whether the company was de-listed from their tie-up list ??
That list is nothing to do with LTF company list.

Back