• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Baba ,i alredy have Apay card form icici,but in NetBanking i can show there's a pre-approved section ,but upon tapping this it is redirecting me to another page where i have to enter mn and pan ,so should I apply it or leave it 🤔,i think it's not fully pre-approved
Its a issue with ICICI for long, they don't even bother to fix it. If you have any pre approved offer you can call CC and confirm.
You can get MMT for Instant discount offers. Only joining fee will be there. Refer below link for existing account holders, you will get your card instantly.

Last edited:
Most of their applications are as such. The application will be untracable by you or even the Customer Care. Only Nodal Office level employees can trace it. Not sure, what's wrong with that!!
Had called back customer care once more, this time a confident guy who knew his job said he can easily give coral (but paid for now) so I said just do it! Its done and shows up in icici app now. My goal now is to raise that unified application and screw these guys. Anyone has the nodal officer email?

They gave me a pdf to download and well contact you message. No instant card. Did you also apply online or straight away got a call?
Same, i just wanted to check if I am eligible for LTF or not. But they didn't show anything. They did some loan (not credit card) enquiry though in my cibil😭.

Hope they won't directly send card without any confirmation or video kyc. I already have 2 icici cards, so there is chances of skipping it and I don't want paid card.

Same case here. Personal loan enquiry in cibil. I think instant cards are for new to bank people like someone got LTF Sapphiro with salary just above 1 lakh. No offers for existing customers

They gave me a pdf to download and well contact you message. No instant card. Did you also apply online or straight away got a call? @Batmanbaba
I got a call from salary team of icici... That they are giving me ltf coral card on call... I just shared cibil consent sms... From my registered mobile... A email otp... And application was submitted.... It was on 23 nov... Received approval on 26 nov...

The card has been dispatched yesterday too.. But still unable to see the virtual card in netbanking /imobile...

I applied for apay they rejected even after giving banner of no income docs vkyc available... Last month also I tried to apply for platinum ltf on instant card generation website.... They did the financial aggregator check and card was not generated instantly... Just application submitted and then got a call next day for salary slip... Despite having having salary account with them... I left it.... They also did a loan cibil hit for that platinum card application which I complained and got removed from cibil.

Same, i just wanted to check if I am eligible for LTF or not. But they didn't show anything. They did some loan (not credit card) enquiry though in my cibil😭.

Hope they won't directly send card without any confirmation or video kyc. I already have 2 icici cards, so there is chances of skipping it and I don't want paid card.
Same here - just a PDF generated. Now received a call and they are offering LTF Rubyx.

What is the criteria for Sapphiro?

Back