• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

That list is nothing to do with LTF company list.

How can you say so ?

I was talking about company tie-up list i.e. list of companies who have tied up with ICICI for opening employee salary account and give benefits according to the tier the company is in, in the list

If it has nothing to do with that, then it doesn't make any sense (already have good NRV with bank with 5L limit MMT Platinum)

But nothing for me even after raising my concerns to headservicequality and headcreditcards 🤬

Yes, but not available publicly.
If you go to bank and talk with CC team or BM, they might show you a list of companies, listed tier wise
the top 2 tier would have LTF offers

How can you say so ?

I was talking about company tie-up list i.e. list of companies who have tied up with ICICI for opening employee salary account and give benefits according to the tier the company is in, in the list

If it has nothing to do with that, then it doesn't make any sense (already have good NRV with bank with 5L limit MMT Platinum)

But nothing for me even after raising my concerns to headservicequality and headcreditcards 🤬

If you go to bank and talk with CC team or BM, they might show you a list of companies, listed tier wise
the top 2 tier would have LTF offers
Earlier u mentioned about list in the insta card portal.

But anyway, even my company has salary account tie up with icici and also appears in insta portal. But customer care says it is not in list. So it is different from these 2 lists.

Earlier u mentioned about list in the insta card portal.

But anyway, even my company has salary account tie up with icici and also appears in insta portal. But customer care says it is not in list. So it is different from these 2 lists.
Exactly, it means there are two lists.... can you check with your branch regarding those lists ?

Even I am going to talk to my RM today in the afternoon to see why there is discrepancy in these lists and what can be done...

I called customer care, and they transferred to cibil department. They were insisting on getting official CIBIL report from CIBIL website and were not ready to take CIBIL report downloaded using Yes Bank portal.

Back