• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass Fraudulent Transactions Reported by Axis Bank Credit Card Holders

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear all,
Axis CC users (mostly reserve and magnus) are getting spammed with OTPs. Some transactions are also going through.
1711621819514.png
Social media is lit up with several card members whose accounts are either charged or attempted to be charged.

Please disable online transactions on your cc
IMG_6957176104F8-1-526x1024.jpeg

Credits : Livefromalounge

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
o
I dont know what to say ..today morning i disabled all transaction for my primary and add on card …but my add on card was used by my family and it worked wothout any issue …ideally it should not have worked since i disabled all transactions….axus has now become the worst bank ever 🤬
oh god.. r these international or domestic transactions??

svijayan86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Will i get the edge miles if i cancel the card now…i think its better to cancel the card instead of blocking it as they will send the replacement card….

the_collector

TF Premier
My uncle has a Citi card. He just got some 4 random transactions( 16.7k each) done on FCBOOK, all international didn't require OTP.

He has filed a fraud case with the bank.

Please be careful and disable international transactions till further news.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My uncle has a Citi card. He just got some 4 random transactions( 16.7k each) done on FCBOOK, all international didn't require OTP.

He has filed a fraud case with the bank.

Please be careful and disable international transactions till further news.
oh god... citi also now axis... i saw some. sbm also this morning... all. affected

the_collector

TF Premier
oh god... citi also now axis... i saw some. sbm also this morning... all. affected
If this isn't limited to axis , it seems like a much bigger data leak with credit card details from a particular site which can have cards across different banks.

Yet to hear any news on this but with the number of complaints, this seems to be big

Strange

TF Legend
If this isn't limited to axis , it seems like a much bigger data leak with credit card details from a particular site which can have cards across different banks.

Yet to hear any news on this but with the number of complaints, this seems to be big
I think people who did Ecom transaction on some international merchants are facing this issue.

I have never done any international transaction using my Axis cards So I haven't received such sms yet.

Saipsy

TF Premier
I guess people who used infinite for visa offers were effected. Happened to me only after using it on visa website for infinite offers. Though it was used fraudulently only for 83 paise.

techt

TF Legend
I guess people who used infinite for visa offers were effected. Happened to me only after using it on visa website for infinite offers. Though it was used fraudulently only for 83 paise.
83 paise ? May be they are stealing 1 cents from large number of cards .

the_collector

TF Premier
That's my assumption.
Highly unlikely it's related to the infinite offer. My uncle has not activated that( he isn't aware of it also).

Plus the data leak doesn't have to be done in an international website. Looks like it's from some widely used portal.

The ones who have the data purposely made only international transactions as that doesn't require OTP.

Saipsy

TF Premier
Highly unlikely it's related to the infinite offer. My uncle has not activated that( he isn't aware of it also).

Plus the data leak doesn't have to be done in an international website. Looks like it's from some widely used portal.

The ones who have the data purposely made only international transactions as that doesn't require OTP.
The only place I used that card was on visa infinite offers. No where else was that card used.