• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anindya98

TF Premier
I did some transactions using my IDFC Select DC between 14th-22nd June on these 2 merchants "Sbiunipaydbcard" & "BHARTIAIRTELLTD". But have not received any RPs. Before 14th June, all RPs were credited and on 23rd June I did 3 transactions on "BHARTIAIRTELLTD", today it was credited Successfully. Asked customer care they said to wait for 14 days from the date of the transaction. Also, mentioned that today they came to know a few more customers raised the same concern with them regarding RPs. He mentioned that it will be credited within 14 days if not then they can raise a manual request.

Also, highlighted many faced these issues on the transactions done between 13th-20th June.

I am missing 622 RPs.

Can anyone check there and confirm whether yours is credited or not during this time frame?

Solution
I did some transactions using my IDFC Select DC between 14th-22nd June on these 2 merchants "Sbiunipaydbcard" & "BHARTIAIRTELLTD". But have not received any RPs. Before 14th June, all RPs were credited and on 23rd June I did 3 transactions on "BHARTIAIRTELLTD", today it was credited Successfully. Asked customer care they said to wait for 14 days from the date of the transaction. Also, mentioned that today they came to know a few more customers raised the same concern with them regarding RPs. He mentioned that it will be credited within 14 days if not then they can raise a manual request.

Also, highlighted many faced these issues on the transactions done between 13th-20th June.

I am missing 622 RPs.

Can anyone...

Anindya98

TF Premier

I am missing 622 RPs.

Can anyone check there and confirm whether yours is credited or not during this time frame?
@Vasuki @SSV @gowthamselvam @Wealth is my birth right! @sadhunath @TheTrickySid @jetesh

#aniket

TF Ace

I am missing 622 RPs.

@Anindya98 See in IDFC not only date, even txn amount and timing matters.

This problem is persistent, usually what's observed that on manual complaint points do credit from next time, only thing that can be done is wait for 14 days, many time points get credited even after more than 14 days or so (happened with me including other TF members), you can wait patiently or raise your complaint with customer care or rewards team (ask customer care to transfer the call) after the passage of 14 days from the transaction date, then rewards team will credit the points within 3-4 business days as Bank Courtesy Point transaction.

Note: Rewards Points can be redeemed only post 14 days of the transaction, even it gets credited on the transaction date only. A redemption fee will be charged as ₹116.82 (including GST) on every redemption within 60 days.

You can mark my answer as the solution by clicking on ✅, lies below the comment.

Last edited:
Solution

Anindya98

TF Premier
Total Amount was around 33K in 8 Transactions.
This problem is persistent, usually what's observed that on manual complaint points do credit from next time, only thing that can be done is wait for 14 days, many time points get credited even after more than 14 days or so (happened with me including other TF members), you can wait patiently or raise your complaint with customer care or rewards team (ask customer care to transfer the call) after the passage of 14 days from the transaction date, then rewards team will credit the points within 3-4 business days as Bank Courtesy Point transaction.
Yes, I was asked to wait till 2nd July let's hope it gets resolved. One more question as I am spending more than 50K in total via DC will I receive the 10X above 50K?

#aniket

TF Ace
Total Amount was around 33K in 8 Transactions.
In 8 txn?
Yes, I was asked to wait till 2nd July let's hope it gets resolved.
Don't worry, it will get resolved.
One more question as I am spending more than 50K in total via DC will I receive the 10X above 50K?
Yes, but on incremental spends, means only above the threshold but not on total amount.

Also, you're supposed/ asked to mark as the solution whereas you have marked as the best answer. Kindly rectify it, if possible. Screenshot for your reference:
Screenshot_20240625-180316.jpg

boxerdev

TF Buzz

Note: Rewards Points can be redeemed only post 14 days of the transaction, even it gets credited on the transaction date only. A redemption fee will be charged as ₹116.82 (including GST) on every redemption within 60 days.

You can mark my answer as the solution by clicking on ✅, lies below the comment.
Any email id to escalate? as its 14 days already for me? or customer care call only?