• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Motorola edge 50 fusion

mailmenow

TF Premier
Did anyone buy Motorola edge 50 fusion using Amazon pay icici card?? Because when I tried with the card to place the order discount was not applying. There mentioned nothing like"Offer is not applicable for Amazon pay icici card"in T&C So it might be a bug. So I want to know

Did anyone buy Motorola edge 50 fusion using Amazon pay icici card?? Because when I tried with the card to place the order discount was not applying. There mentioned nothing like"Offer is not applicable for Amazon pay icici card"in T&C So it might be a bug. So I want to know
Bruhhh Motorola nahhhhhhh

Icici offer of flat % off are not applicable to apay card ! Were you not aware of it

Its showing coming soon on FK so cant check for this model.
1717964236443.png

Lekin, Nothing Phone 2 pe chal raha hai
1717964229083.png
motorola is not a recommended brand

Waise,I prefer Nothing(Brand) over Motorola. Bas Dual apps nahi hai usme. Nahi toh main shift marjata

i got 2k flat discount on apay card from moto website;
PS: 2k discount didn't worked at flipkart

Its showing coming soon on FK so cant check for this model.
View attachment 56669

Lekin, Nothing Phone 2 pe chal raha hai
View attachment 56668

Waise,I prefer Nothing(Brand) over Motorola. Bas Dual apps nahi hai usme. Nahi toh main shift marjata
Yesterday it came. When I tried to place using apay card the discount not applying for this one . The next sale will be on 13th June @12pm. Please update me about the error on 13june after checking

Let me tell the problem with motorolla.
I have purchased motorolla edge 40 neo in October, i faced notification issue from messaging apps like whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, telegram and also Microsoft work teams. Then i thought it seems to the network issue in my area and ported to airtel but still the problem persists.
When some one sends you message at 1pm you will not recieve any notification once you open whatsapp then you will get the messages. I have went through motorolla community there i found,i am not only the victim here there are many people who facing the same issue in other models also.
Please go through the motorola community discussion and then decide. You will feel regret if you face the same issue.

Does anyone knows what is the return policy of Motorola when we purchase mobile directly from Motorola website?? If any damage or defective happens what to do ??

Back