• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge Gyftr Cap on voucher purchase updated:26/4/2023 2:30 pm

TheGambler

TF Select
Compiled information from various sources (direct and indirect):
So these are the caps that were specific to brands (mentioned in the t&c on gyftr website):
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
No longer live:
On 12/04/2023, Edge Gyftr introduced some caps on overall purchase from the platform
: From the date of the gyftr edge account registration (it doesn't matter when the card was issued, days are counted from edge gyftr account creation):
  • maximum 10k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 15 days.
  • maximum 25k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 30 days.
  • maximum 75k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 90 days.
  • after that, maximum 1L worth vouchers in a calender month.
This was not yet mentioned on the t&c in the website. customer care said they were not yet aware of it, but the cap had been placed. No one could purchase more than the limits mentioned.
Edit: This was specific to edge Gyftr, no limits like this on normal Gyftr, HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr or SBI Yono Gyftr.

Update: The limits on edge GyFTR seems to have been lifted as of 19/4/2023.

Last edited:
What do y’all do with Amazon Shopping voucher ? I’m talking about MS not organic spending. Since these shopping vouchers can only be used for shoppings products on Amazon I wonder how to get money back from these vouchers. Even Gold coins wouldn’t get your full money back.

I was not in the country for past couple of years be gentle with me lol

i m not getting , what is the use of that swiggy,
if we add to swiggy wallet ,can we move that to bank account?,
i m not getting this game ,can anyone tell about this swiggy wallet game?
thank you
There is no game.

To understand why people (and I) do it because most of the places I dine out at are listed on Swiggy to pay the bill. Hence I earn edge rewards via doing so. Keep in mind most of the times there is no offer going on the swiggy app. Just have to make the full payment.

Has anyone purchased gift vouchers from a different number than the one registered with Axis and gotten points? HDFC has similar restriction on Smartbuy, but earlier they used to credit points even when bought using a different mobile number.

Is there a daily/monthly cap around number of txns for a given brand over and above the published caps? For example if I want to buy 1L of GVs of any offline brand (so ideally 10x of 10000 denomination each) but only the 5000 denomination is currently available and there’s a cap of max 10 of a denomination in a txn, can I buy 10x of 5000 in two txns?

Is there a daily/monthly cap around number of txns for a given brand over and above the published caps? For example if I want to buy 1L of GVs of any offline brand (so ideally 10x of 10000 denomination each) but only the 5000 denomination is currently available and there’s a cap of max 10 of a denomination in a txn, can I buy 10x of 5000 in two txns?
Please scroll up a bit, and you will find the answer you're looking for.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
Please scroll up a bit, and you will find the answer you're looking for.
@4uziaul I read about the 2.5L general limit but since it’s a large amount I was looking for confirmation that there’s no limit across multiple transactions for the same brand, even though there’s a per transaction limit of 10 vouchers. Looks like I should be able to do this?

Back