• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My 15 days journey with INDUSIND Bank(From Pinnacle CC to Exclusive account with both Visa and MC World Debit cards)

Update
Agent tried to open also but not showing exclusive account so i have visited branch but branch guy also dont have any idea about pinnacle cc and exclusive relation.
Now should i open exclusive account at branch with 100000 Rs and attach my pinnacle cc. Will it convert into zero balance ac

Ra.One

TF Select
Update
Agent tried to open also but not showing exclusive account so i have visited branch but branch guy also dont have any idea about pinnacle cc and exclusive relation.
Now should i open exclusive account at branch with 100000 Rs and attach my pinnacle cc. Will it convert into zero balance ac
try that link I shared above, I opened an Exclusive account using the same, and linked it with Pinnacle CC using app

try that link I shared above, I opened an Exclusive account using the same, and linked it with Pinnacle CC using app
Tried bro..after entering the number it shows complete your application and no other option..after clicking on complete button, same page opening for above 3 banking accounts

Ra.One

TF Select
Tried bro..after entering the number it shows complete your application and no other option..after clicking on complete button, same page opening for above 3 banking accounts
guess only branch can help you out.
Be aware of all product features/necessary info as branch peeps are very ill informed.

One bank employee madam was saying that IndusInd exclusive DC had a fee of 10k!! I just smiled..😅

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update
DM me ..

guess only branch can help you out.
Be aware of all product features/necessary info as branch peeps are very ill informed.

One bank employee madam was saying that IndusInd exclusive DC had a fee of 10k!! I just smiled..😅
Right..branch has no idea and i need to explain but in exclusive saving account pdf clearly mentioned that pinnacle cc holder can opt exclusive account under criteria option
So if they will open normal exclusive account and i'll connect to pinnacle cc, it must be zero balance ac

telescope

TF Ace
Can anyone guide me on how to upgrade existing indusind account to exclusive account? My branch is the worst branch. They straightaway denied any possibility of upgrade. Saying "account upgrade nahi hota hai. open separate account after closing it", which I don't want as loan EMI gets deducted from this account.

Ra.One

TF Select
Right..branch has no idea and i need to explain but in exclusive saving account pdf clearly mentioned that pinnacle cc holder can opt exclusive account under criteria option
So if they will open normal exclusive account and i'll connect to pinnacle cc, it must be zero balance ac
Just open a/c from branch, and link Pinnacle CC from Indusmobile app.

panu24

TF Ace
Does Indus provide customer id for credit card only relationship or you need to create yourself? and if one need to create it or get it from Indus, then later while opening online/offline Exclusive account, does account opening form asks to enter this already created customer id so that linking will become easy?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
After getting Pinnacle Credit Card, I went to open Exclusive Account through branch. After that I received account net banking password on which I logged in and linked my credit card. After linking my Account details and card is showing as well in net banking.
But issue arries in Mobile app. Credit card userid is not showing account details and Account userid is not getting logged in. Credit Card userid is getting logged in without any issue. Account userid is saying "We are not able to process your request at this moment."
What to do? Any expert advice.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After getting Pinnacle Credit Card, I went to open Exclusive Account through branch. After that I received account net banking password on which I logged in and linked my credit card. After linking my Account details and card is showing as well in net banking.
But issue arries in Mobile app. Credit card userid is not showing account details and Account userid is not getting logged in. Credit Card userid is getting logged in without any issue. Account userid is saying "We are not able to process your request at this moment."
What to do? Any expert advice.
When was the SB account opened?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
When was the SB account opened?
It was opened on 14 June only but today I have received net banking password. One twist is that, Today I have only received net banking password only not welcome kit while tracking welcome kit awb on Bluedart, uts saying delivered. Maybe they will deliver tomorrow.

From Account Net banking password, linked Pinnacle Credit Card and it's showing in net banking but unable to login in app.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It was opened on 14 June only but today I have received net banking password. One twist is that, Today I have only received net banking password only not welcome kit while tracking welcome kit awb on Bluedart, uts saying delivered. Maybe they will deliver tomorrow.

From Account Net banking password, linked Pinnacle Credit Card and it's showing in net banking but unable to login in app.
Just give a day or two... dont be in hurry..
everything works fine.. otherwise there will be thousands of complaints by now...
Just chill..
It will work mostly by tomorrow, if not, by Saturday..

The systems need time to sync amongst themselves..

Last edited:

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
Just give a day or two... dont be in hurry..
everything works fine.. otherwise there will be thousands of complaints by now...
Just chill..
It will work mostly by tomorrow, if not by Saturday..

The systems need time to sync amongst themselves..
Thank you... will wait now. What about Bluedart, you have same experience? Mine first delivered Net banking password but no clue of Welcome Kit

safu5233

TF Buzz
I open exclusive savings account online with funding of 90k as per the requirement. Already, received exclusive kit but when I reached CC they are telling that my account is not exclusive, it is online savings account! How to get it converted to exclusive savings account?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I open exclusive savings account online with funding of 90k as per the requirement. Already, received exclusive kit but when I reached CC they are telling that my account is not exclusive, it is online savings account! How to get it converted to exclusive savings account?
If you have received an Exclusive kit, it is an exclusive account only.
DId you login to the APP??

panu24

TF Ace
How come only 90k for Exclusive account? I have been asking this question in this forum that is it strict requirements to open Select or Exclusive account with 1 or 2 lacs as initial funding but yet not got answer.

safu5233

TF Buzz
How come only 90k for Exclusive account? I have been asking this question in this forum that is it strict requirements to open Select or Exclusive account with 1 or 2 lacs as initial funding but yet not got answer.
When we open exclusive savings account online, the funding amount is by default 90k and we can't change that.