• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My 15 days journey with INDUSIND Bank(From Pinnacle CC to Exclusive account with both Visa and MC World Debit cards)

Dark Knight

TF Buzz
I'm fairly new to the community and i realised I had posted this under the wrong thread. So reposting my experience here. Without this community, I wouldn't have known that there existed the option of getting a 0 MAB account with Indusind on the basis of the Pinnacle CC that I already was having.

Sharing my journey of opening the exclusive savings account which started with ICONIA Amex CC upgraded to LTF Pinnacle World CC:

• I initially had iconia amex card (lets call it A) which a generous Credit Card agent after taking approvals had got me as LTF. Didnt pay a penny for it.
  • After the expiry of the card, Indusind issued another iconia amex (lets call it B) which had a different card number.
  • Surprisingly, the expired card 'A' stayed in the app and even showed new expiry date. Thus I had 2 iconia amex for a brief while.
  • I got the offer on the app to upgrade my Iconia Amex (B wala card) to Pinnacle world LTF. Took it the offer.
  • Complained to Indusind to remove the iconia amex (A wala card) which was still showing alongwith pinnacle but with zero limit.
  • Escalated the issue. Got that card removed.
  • Applied today for exclusive savings account. The application was a breeze. I had used this link to apply :

• Since i was an existing credit card holder, indusind sourced all my details from there. Did not require V-KYC.
  • During the application, i was asked whether I have an existing user ID or would like to create one. I checked on the existing ID
  • I was informed that I will need to contact customer care for linking my account to existing user ID after the account generation.
  • The screen then showed 2 options - either signature exclusive debit card (virtual+physical) or visa gold virtual card. I chose signature exclusive card. Both had zero fees mentioned next to them.
  • Proceeded to seed the account with 90K. transferred it using upi.
  • got the sms that the account was generated and successfully seeded.
  • Contacted customer care for linking my account to existing userid of credit card.
  • I was told that credit card team would do it. the call was internally transferred to the credit card team.
  • they took the request and have informed that 3-4 biz days will be required for its processing.
  • Now patiently waiting !!

Last edited:

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I went to nearest branch and opened exclusive account with 2L Initial funding, Staff was not aware of this but they called someone and they realized it can be done. How long it takes for the Kit to deliver ? Waiting for card so i can register net banking and take the 2L asap.

Reactions: SSV

Dark Knight

TF Buzz
I went to nearest branch and opened exclusive account with 2L Initial funding, Staff was not aware of this but they called someone and they realized it can be done. How long it takes for the Kit to deliver ? Waiting for card so i can register net banking and take the 2L asap.
Usually a week is what I have gathered from the replies of others. I applied yesterday through online mode. Will update here once I get the kit.

Reactions: SSV