My First Big Trip to Europe using Points (A Big Thank You to TF Community)

As I will be making my first trip to Europe using points, I would like to thank this community which help me a lot in learning how to maximise points using Credit Cards.

Would like to know if there is anything I could have done better. Will take this feedback for the text trip. 😉

Flights:

LOT Polish Airlines
Delhi-Warsaw return
Total: 122,000 miles (via Krisflyer using HDFC-Economy Class for 2)

Hotels:

Verte Warsaw (Marriott Group Hotel Via MB-Transferred via Amex at approx 0.8 per 1 INR) 24000 points per night

Hotel Rezydent Sopot (Accor Via Axis Atlas) at 17000 per night

Hyatt Krakow (Cash) Got it at 5200 a night incl taxes

Wyndham Wroclaw (Cash) At 5500 a night

Poznan YTD (Most Accor Hotels are available at around 5-6k a night. Not sure whether I should transfer points or make revenue booking)-Need help in this part

Most commuting will be via trains or bus as public transport is good in Poland.

Dexter

As I will be making my first trip to Europe using points, I would like to thank this community which help me a lot in learning how to maximise points using Credit Cards.

Would like to know if there is anything I could have done better. Will take this feedback for the text trip. 😉

Flights:

LOT Polish Airlines
Delhi-Warsaw return
Total: 122,000 miles (via Krisflyer using HDFC-Economy Class for 2)

Hotels:

Verte Warsaw (Marriott Group Hotel Via MB-Transferred via Amex at approx 0.8 per 1 INR) 24000 points per night

Hotel Rezydent Sopot (Accor Via Axis Atlas) at 17000 per night

Hyatt Krakow (Cash) Got it at 5200 a night incl taxes

Wyndham Wroclaw (Cash) At 5500 a night

Poznan YTD (Most Accor Hotels are available at around 5-6k a night. Not sure whether I should transfer points or make revenue booking)-Need help in this part

Most commuting will be via trains or bus as public transport is good in Poland.
Nice, btw when is your trip.

Bhai, Russia ghoom aaye kya?
I have been to Russia in the past. Visiting Saint Petersburg during white nights festival is a must but as skies never turn completely dark during that time of the year so messes up the sleep cycle a bit. Now any trip to Russia seems uncertain at this point of time. 😔

RaviAgl

I have been to Russia in the past. Visiting Saint Petersburg during white nights festival is a must but asskies never turn completely dark during that time of the year so messes up the sleep cycle a bit. Now any trip to Russia seems uncertain at this point of time. 😔
Abhi kuchh din pehle hi pooch rahey they, isliye poochha.