• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help please from Silver members to check the price for Maldives !

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey friends,

I am looking to book the Pullman Maldives from Oct 23 - 29th for 6 nights for 2 adults + 5 year old kid.
The room I am looking for is the Ocean Pool Villa - The price I see for myself being a CLASSIC member is 4,33,567.20

Can any Silver ALL member, please confirm what is the price shown to you on the app? I am able to use the points as well, have almost 3 lakh worth of points.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey friends,

I am looking to book the Pullman Maldives from Oct 23 - 29th for 6 nights for 2 adults + 5 year old kid.
The room I am looking for is the Ocean Pool Villa - The price I see for myself being a CLASSIC member is 4,33,567.20

Can any Silver ALL member, please confirm what is the price shown to you on the app? I am able to use the points as well, have almost 3 lakh worth of points.

Attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230908_141841_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230908_141841_Accor All.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 45

aashish2137

TF Select
Hey friends,

Besides the room tariff, also check if Pullman is included in the 50% off dining promotion for Accor Plus members. If they are, its worth taking Plus membership for 4000 points because you'll recover far more in the dining cost.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Besides the room tariff, also check if Pullman is included in the 50% off dining promotion for Accor Plus members. If they are, its worth taking Plus membership for 4000 points because you'll recover far more in the dining cost.
The best part about pullman is that it is all inclusive, so no dining charges :)