• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need IDFC FIRST CREDIT CARD

Gajakumar

TF Buzz
I need IDFC FIRST Millennia/ Classic / swyp to access railway lounge access. When I tried putting my pan , I am eligible wow card only. But wow doesn't have any lounge access.

How to get the millennia/ clasic/ swyp card

First raise a complaint and deleted that wow card application else system will always show that.

Next time apply through my referral link.

First raise a complaint and deleted that wow card application else system will always show that.

Next time apply through my referral link.
I checked with them, they said there is no offer for you. Will tell you if you have any offers. Fill and complete the wow card application.

I checked with them, they said there is no offer for you. Will tell you if you have any offers. Fill and complete the wow card application.
Once you get them to delete your Wow card details, you must wait. In the meantime, you can get some other bank's card. Once that card is reported in CIBIL, IDFC usually starts showing their own cards. Same happened to me. Initially IDFC was showing only Wow card. But after my Standard Chartered rewards credit card, they started showing Select credit card, matching my SC CC limit.

Back