• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need solution Regarding BOB credit card application

Hi, I've applied for BOB premier cc as they r offering it LTF currently
I've uploaded my bank statements instead of ITR (mentioned Anual inc somewhat >ITR)

Will they consider my Application?

I've seen the 3 cards select, East, Premier are being offered LTF currently
I got 4 cards (including Eterna).
Every card appeared LTF and then Eterna with a 2k+ fee :hehe: , though the initial screen said Life Time Free, the card selection page got fee on Eterna.
Also, during the esign page, it shows fee on Premier too (many confirmed it stays LTF though).

Its been 2 months since I have applied for the LTF premier card but still I have not received any update, what should I do.
In the mean time they have asked me for some documents which I have send them multiple times and they have acknowledged receiving the documents.
Even this thing happened almost a month ago, still they haven't updated me regarding the application status.

What can i do, I have mailed them requesting for the status on the crm email. What should I do next.

Its been 2 months since I have applied for the LTF premier card but still I have not received any update, what should I do.
In the mean time they have asked me for some documents which I have send them multiple times and they have acknowledged receiving the documents.
Even this thing happened almost a month ago, still they haven't updated me regarding the application status.

What can i do, I have mailed them requesting for the status on the crm email. What should I do next.
Oh wow. I applied 10 days back and thinking about the status.

Oh wow. I applied 10 days back and thinking about the status.
Check in the website using phone number
yes .. it is here..
and it will say, "we have received your application and it is in process".. forever !! ;)

1723756904356.png

yes .. it is here..
and it will say, "we have received your application and it is in process".. forever !! ;)

View attachment 65166
Correct. Exact same status.

yes .. it is here..

View attachment 65166
So this happens post vkyc?

I randomly applied for premier yesterday and since it was post 9 pm the couch did not happened but I received email for completing vkyc

So this happens post vkyc?

I randomly applied for premier yesterday and since it was post 9 pm the couch did not happened but I received email for completing vkyc
Yes post kyc you might even receive an email for submitting some documents for verification and then it’s stuck with under process. Calling the customer care also will not help as they give the same status.

yesterday I applied BOB CC for my father
he's a NTB Cust to BOB
the esign was completed and fetched details using ckyc details

there's no vkyc link or anything but the application number was generated and the application status is under process

Do they send any vkyc link (My father is a bit uncomfortable to do vkyc)?

or the process from his end is over?

This is sad and also waste of efforts + Cibil enquiry hit. I should have stayed away from BOB :hehe:
Ya. I applied cos I saw the discount on gold coins in Flipkart sale. My wife had BoB and she took it so wanted to have my personal card for future offers.

I applied and completed vkyc. Then an email came asking to submit almost all the documents I uploaded. I sent.

Another email came in asking to send them add proof. Again sent multiple docs to them and now in progress since 10 days.

Ya. I applied cos I saw the discount on gold coins in Flipkart sale. My wife had BoB and she took it so wanted to have my personal card for future offers.

I applied and completed vkyc. Then an email came asking to submit almost all the documents I uploaded. I sent.

Another email came in asking to send them add proof. Again sent multiple docs to them and now in progress since 10 days.
wow.. big hassle for not so worthy card.
Anyways, I will complete VKYC today and update this thread about how things go after that!!

yesterday I applied BOB CC for my father
he's a NTB Cust to BOB
the esign was completed and fetched details using ckyc details

there's no vkyc link or anything but the application number was generated and the application status is under process

Do they send any vkyc link (My father is a bit uncomfortable to do vkyc)?

or the process from his end is over?
If vkyc or anything else needed they will send you an email with an ultimatum of 3 days to submit.

- Applied for the card on 01/09/24.
- Uploaded my HDFC card details and statement (no income proof submitted)
- I have a bob account but I selected that I don't have existing account while applying
- The application number is generated
- I didn't get any video kyc link yet
- The card tracking status shows : "we have received your application and it is in process"
- What's next ..?

Back