• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need urgent help in choosing Forex card

skywalker

TF Select
I need to place an international order (US) from India, and get it delivered to an address in US itself. I need a zero forex card for that ASAP.

For now, that’s my only purpose, but I would be using that card physically also in the future, while traveling abroad. So it would be good to have no charges on ATM withdrawals and POS spends in other countries, but my major concern for now is that the forex markup should be 0, and the card should be LTF (preferably, debit card, since CC would take some time).

I’ve explored a little too much and I’m now confused. Scapia, Niyo debit cards (which one to get?), BookMyForex card, Fi debit card etc. Please help me with which card to get.

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which one is better - Fi debit or Niyo debit?

And also, there are multiple options for Niyo cards. Which one is the best?
I have all three Niyo cards, But NiyoX (Niyo Equitas) is the best . Niyo SBM debit card is blocked for International transaction. Niyo DCB International ATM withdrawal fees are high.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I need to place an international order (US) from India, and get it delivered to an address in US itself. I need a zero forex card for that ASAP.

For now, that’s my only purpose, but I would be using that card physically also in the future, while traveling abroad. So it would be good to have no charges on ATM withdrawals and POS spends in other countries, but my major concern for now is that the forex markup should be 0, and the card should be LTF (preferably, debit card, since CC would take some time).

I’ve explored a little too much and I’m now confused. Scapia, Niyo debit cards (which one to get?), BookMyForex card, Fi debit card etc. Please help me with which card to get.
You can also consider checking out indusind exclusive DC's.
0 forex markup
Unlimited international ATM withdrawal

gigachad

TF Premier

Indie visa signature debit card..

skywalker

TF Select
You can also consider checking out indusind exclusive DC's.
0 forex markup
Unlimited international ATM withdrawal
Which Indusind savings account provides that card? How much minimum balance has to be maintained for that account?

Also, opening an account with IndusInd would take some time, but I need the card ASAP.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which Indusind savings account provides that card? How much minimum balance has to be maintained for that account?

Also, opening an account with IndusInd would take some time, but I need the card ASAP.
Indus Exclusive account would get you that card.
I don't think it'll take more that 24 hrs to get the account operative and atleast the access to virtual DC.
I recieved the physical DC within 2 days of account opening.
The qab of account is 1L

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Take fi (infinity) or niyo (global equitas) for atm withdrawal. Cc with high rewards (like hdfc infinia or idfc wealth etc) for pos.
Also for hdfc cc you can activate global program which gives extra points but has a monthly /qtly charge.
Avoid forex card-> higher charges.