• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NEW American express Platinum charge Fees and Benefits

If all of you like Accor so much, why don't you go for Axis Atlas?
Why hope for something that is quite unlikely?

American express refused to have Accor as a transfer partner for so many years. Why?
Analyse and figure out!
I already have M4B which is my primary card for most purchases. I still have decent enough spendings on my plat charge + plat travel + MRCC trifecta.

You need to replace Platinum charge with gold charge
It is much better value (10.71% return) even after devaluation yesterday
1st year with 135K MR points was a no-brainer. I make good use of Marriott Elite Gold Status along with Taj Epicure. There are also some pretty significant purchases on RewardXcelerator portal which were a good value back.
But for 2nd year, I will need to evaluate. I'm sitting on a pretty huge pile of MR points which I don't want to transfer to Marriott :) so hoping Accor comes in as a transfer partner

1st year with 135K MR points was a no-brainer. I make good use of Marriott Elite Gold Status along with Taj Epicure. There are also some pretty significant purchases on RewardXcelerator portal which were a good value back.
But for 2nd year, I will need to evaluate. I'm sitting on a pretty huge pile of MR points which I don't want to transfer to Marriott :) so hoping Accor comes in as a transfer partner
Why don't you want to transfer to Marriott ?
all the influencers claim that Marriott is the best transfer partner

Back