• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NEW American express Platinum charge Fees and Benefits

I understand . Lol in reality from my network not many are reach but decent earners managed to get it through different options. Their is no such thing one has to spend crores or lakhs. Spend as per your wallet. That is what many do including me.
Folks unaware about card benefits or unwilling to spend time to learn about optimising benefits will not sign up, even if they can afford.

Then there are folks like us, then few who’ll get it somehow and of course those who can afford and realise card benefits.

Plain and simple priorities, end of the day.

I see, i feel like to make this card worth you need to have a certain level of lifestyle and income to support it, like if you're married with kinds, earn in lakhs, travel frequently, some of it internationally,
Then it makes sense,
For a 31 yrs old unmarried guy earning 1.2L/mo, travels domestically once in 2 months, mostly to visit family, it's just not worth 60k+gst i think
I understand once in a year I to travel international. But mostly travel domestically and stay in manageable hotels.

Seems like a good way to make the people who have always thought about it but we're on the fence to finally take the leap.

i hope Hyatt gets added as a transfer partner (don't care for the membership)

What is the attraction of the gold card? I feel mrcc is better than gold. Similar fee. Less number of transactions for bonus points.
Gold chg card you can pay utilities and fuel spends in HP and u get MR points for it plus 1000×6 transaction per month gets u 1k bonus points apart from normal MR. Mrcc I don't think u get MR points for utility spends and fuel.

why are you even considering any other card when you have true M4B?
Because gold charge gives 10.71% return buying 6 into 1000 Amazon pay every month

With Magnus burgundy, in order to get more than 10.71% return you need to cross one and half lakhs buying Amazon pay vouchers

Reactions: SSV
Yes in about 12 months you will get 25200 points (worth 8000 Amazon pay plus a little cashback)

Just buying Amazon pay of 72000 on Gyftr 5x
I know it's peanuts but then we are talking percentage returns here
The % return is great. Just not sure it's worth the effort buying 6 times every month. Anyway to automate it?

Back