• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NEW American express Platinum charge Fees and Benefits

I just got the information about the new fee hike will be from next renewal for existing and new applicatio is 66000 plus gst. Benefits they are still working on it once finalized info will be sent to ch.

You know I've always been fascinated by this card, i know a family friend who has it and I've been to Centurion lounge DEL with him as well, it was amazing to say the least

And I've dreamt of owning it myself, but i don't have the income or lifestyle for it,
too rich for my blood for now, but someday...

Anywho, @BestBanker kindly keep us posted as and when the new card arrives, excited to know the features and the price point

You know I've always been fascinated by this card, i know a family friend who has it and I've been to Centurion lounge DEL with him as well, it was amazing to say the least

And I've dreamt of owning it myself, but i don't have the income or lifestyle for it,

Anywho, @BestBanker kindly keep us posted as and when the new card arrives, excited to know the features and the price point
I sincerely hope , you will be a proud owner of this coveted card for you soon …
All the best !!

Try applying c2c contact bestbanker. Fee is still not hiked yet so u can still apply.

I understand . Lol in reality from my network not many are reach but decent earners managed to get it through different options. Their is no such thing one has to spend crores or lakhs. Spend as per your wallet. That is what many do including me.
I see, i feel like to make this card worth you need to have a certain level of lifestyle and income to support it, like if you're married with kids, earn in lakhs, travel frequently, some of it internationally,
Then it makes sense,
For a 31 yrs old unmarried guy earning 1.2L/mo, travels domestically once in 2 months, mostly to visit family, it's just not worth 60k+gst i think

Last edited:
Back