• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
The guy on the call told me that I will receive a link but I haven't got any link or any call after that.

It was on Saturday 10 September.
There's no fixed process. Sometimes they dispatch the form manually due to server issue, then you won't get any OTP based confirmation.
Sometimes a verification call is a 5 secs connect and disconnect, sometimes just a miss call, sometimes no call.

It's a chaos.. do not believe whatever SBI themselves are telling you.

Just got a call from SBI, they were asking questions regarding physical KYC, how many calls I get whether it was 1 or 2 and then asked for my PAN No to check if the card is approved or not.

Luckily, she said that the card is approved and it's dispatched and I got around 1.60 L limit.

But when I am tracking the card status on SBI site, it is showing that it's in process.

Last edited:
There's no fixed process. Sometimes they dispatch the form manually due to server issue, then you won't get any OTP based confirmation.
Sometimes a verification call is a 5 secs connect and disconnect, sometimes just a miss call, sometimes no call.

It's a chaos.. do not believe whatever SBI themselves are telling you.
I'm just waiting and hoping to get the card ASAP like everyone lol.

Just got a call from SBI, they were asking questions regarding physical KYC, how many calls I get whether it was 1 or 2 and then asked for my PAN No to check if the card is approved or not.

Luckily, she said that the card is approved and it's dispatched and I got around 1.60 L limit.

But when I am tracking the card status on SBI site, it is saying it is in process.
Are you using any other sbicard?

Applied today. Initial three parts were done, then on the additional details page, it threw an incorrect credentials error, so had to go via the SBI card website to retrieve the application. Filled in the details and booked a slot for Saturday (KYC). I will update if anything exciting happens :P

Under SBI mobile app I am seeing wait for 2 days we are processing your application, however, on the website, I can see we can't process your request as we have issued you a new card in the last 90 days. There was no card issued to me this year. :p:p

Not sure what SBI is smoking.

Back