• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I applied online and Finally, today I have received my sbi cash back virtual card. but unfortunately, sbi gave me limit of Rs 10000. I don't know what they were thinking while processing my application. And I have simply save with limit Rs 5 lakh.

Lowest limit of any of mine cards is 350000 this Sbi gave me 10000 limit. What a joke🤦

I don't understand what to do now as I was interested to use cash back card instead of simply save.
@TechnoFino Can you guide plz

I applied online and Finally, today I have received my sbi cash back virtual card. but unfortunately, sbi gave me limit of Rs 10000. I don't know what they were thinking while processing my application. And I have simply save with limit Rs 5 lakh.

Lowest limit of any of mine cards is 350000 this Sbi gave me 10000 limit. What a joke🤦

I don't understand what to do now as I was interested to use cash back card instead of simply save.
That is the default limit, if you have other sbi cards.

Call customer care and tell them to transfer your required limit from SimplySave to Cashback card

Please look into the forum before posting new threads. This has been already answered. Transfer limit from old SBI card to new by contacting customer care.
Refer this:

So got a call today post KYC explaining features of the card, and one of the things mentioned stuck out like a sore thumb, transactions made online like ola/uber, etc won't earn 5% cashback anyone knows why?

Can some advise how to cancel the application. I applied on 02/Sep and KYC happened long back but no movement further
Unable to track aswell

Wanted this card for big billion, as I had plan for purchase worth 1.5L but looks like it won’t get delivered by then

call Customer care and transfer your credit limit from simply save to cashback card.

Can some advise how to cancel the application. I applied on 02/Sep and KYC happened long back but no movement further
Unable to track aswell

Wanted this card for big billion, as I had plan for purchase worth 1.5L but looks like it won’t get delivered by then
You mean for amazon sale right it sbi and axis and ICICI for bbd

Please look into the forum before posting new threads. This has been already answered. Transfer limit from old SBI card to new by contacting customer care.
Refer this:
k

I have applied on 01.09.22, physical kyc done on 13.09.22. Application still under process.
I had also applied on 1st sept., & physical kyc also over 4 days back & also 2 phone calls verification over on 16th. Today, I received below message." We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. xxxx The FIRST_YEAR fee on CASHBACK SBI Card is WAIVED. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com".
Now my qn., is, at this stage what are chaces of approval & rejection ( of course on tele. Calls they said it's approved ).
What's experts opinion.?
Tq.,

I had also applied on 1st sept., & physical kyc also over 4 days back & also 2 phone calls verification over on 16th. Today, I received below message." We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. xxxx The FIRST_YEAR fee on CASHBACK SBI Card is WAIVED. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com".
Now my qn., is, at this stage what are chaces of approval & rejection ( of course on tele. Calls they said it's approved ).
What's experts opinion.?
Tq.,
My got rejected even after this sms....

They did not ask anything about salary. Gave the credit limit according to cibil instantly. Any trick to increase credit limit. I do not have any other sbi card
After 6 months either they will give u automatically limkt upgrade ... Or submit salary slip/itr... But do note sbi charges for manual request of limit upgrade..... Its around 500 or something..

Did you apply online using Sprint?

Back