• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Received my virtual card yesterday. Had applied on the 10th Sep. through sprint. Physical KYC took place on the 13th and the two telephonic verification happened 2-3 days after that. The limit assigned is good enough and the physical card should be delivered sometime next week. Also yesterday itself got a call from their sales team for an annual card protection plan worth Rs 2499 which I politely refused.
My question to SBI card users - has anyone of you used NACH mandate for automatic credit card monthly bill payment? How many days prior to the due date does the auto debit takes place? Is it reliable for us to sit back and relax and let the NACH clear all the dues?

Received my virtual card yesterday. Had applied on the 10th Sep. through sprint. Physical KYC took place on the 13th and the two telephonic verification happened 2-3 days after that. The limit assigned is good enough and the physical card should be delivered sometime next week. Also yesterday itself got a call from their sales team for an annual card protection plan worth Rs 2499 which I politely refused.
My question to SBI card users - has anyone of you used NACH mandate for automatic credit card monthly bill payment? How many days prior to the due date does the auto debit takes place? Is it reliable for us to sit back and relax and let the NACH clear all the dues?
I have a (most likely NACH) mandate for paying my OneCard bill and there was an option as to when do i want to pay my bill

Bill generation + 2 days
Last due date -5 days
Last due date -2 days

It works seamlessly, by the end of the day i would get message about auto payment

Yes, i can still see that message even when my card is already dispatched. You might receive your new card details in sbi login in next 2-3 days.
My existing card limit has been decreased by 10k. But I can't see new card in drop-down menu in sbicard app. Any idea In how many days card will be reflecting in my account.

I deduced the formula for the credit limit they are giving through sprint. It's the average of your all cards showing in cibil. I calculated have got exactly the same. Do not apply if you have only hdfc card as they show maximum spend only in a month as limit to cibil. You'll get a meagre limit
@TechnoFino @Batmanbaba
👍🏼
I am also new customer.... Lets see if they approve this time.... 2 times I have received call to send vkyc link... Till now not got... Applied 4 days ago

Hi folks, I recently applied for SBI Cashback Card and got approved for the same with 54k. I already have Simple Click card with 80k limit. Is there anyway to increase the limit further ?

Had applied card on 13th and VKYC done on 14th. On 16th got 11 day message. My question is I already have 3 cards with SBI, however 2 of them are blocked as I havent use them for long time(classic and ola). Will this affect my application? I however have already initiated closure of classic card but SBI is taking their own sweet time.

Back