• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes... After getting the card
There's a cooling period of 6 months i think. When you call on sbi card helpline number, when you check card application status, after the not approved line they say apply after 6 months. Maybe that's why your multiple applications got declined

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i went to my local SBI and asked for cashback card and they had no idea that it exists and said its not showing in their application they use to apply cards! anyone here applied through their banks ?
SBICARD kiosks at malls, airports, and railway stations are not allowed to offer cash-back cards. In their mobile application, they don't get the option of this card. Last week I had a chit-chat with one of the kiosk people he showed through his agent application. He said after this cash back card launch many people are approaching them physically but they are not allowed to make applications for cash back cards and he was not happy because of this.

Rkdevtest

TF Buzz
My cashback card is approved, I am able to see last 4 digits in the app, But I am not able to see 16 digit full number what can be done ? Also need to transfer previous card limit to cashback card how to connect with customer care ? 39020202 number is not working

Strange

TF Legend
My cashback card is approved, I am able to see last 4 digits in the app, But I am not able to see 16 digit full number what can be done ? Also need to transfer previous card limit to cashback card how to connect with customer care ? 39020202 number is not working
You will be able to see full card number through virtual card link. SBI Card Customer Care 18601801290 (Free in Jio) 02239020202

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Physical card received, and limit also transferred from Old to Cashback in just 2 minutes.
Awesome👍 were they hessitant in transferring? How much(as in percentage wise did you transfer) your prev card is not co branded right?
Neat. Enjoy the card n benefits. Hopefully they won't reduce em soon

H2O

TF Premier
Awesome👍 were they hessitant in transferring? How much(as in percentage wise did you transfer) your prev card is not co branded right?
Neat. Enjoy the card n benefits. Hopefully they won't reduce em soon
No, they didn’t even ask why you want to transfer, minimum you can keep 10000 in old card and rest all you can transfer.

SBI click - Old card.

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
No, they didn’t even ask why you want to transfer, minimum you can keep 10000 in old card and rest all you can transfer.

SBI click - Old card.
Perfect! Thanks a ton man for making it so clear. That was the only issue that was bugging me since my simplyclick has 4L+ limit and i hardly use it and dont want to bang my head pleading with SBIs CC to transfer limit. Am still waiting for my card. They have deducted 10k feom my limit so am hopeful the card will come hopefully soon.

kskds

TF Buzz
I applied for Cash Back card on 7th via their website itself. Someone called me for verification on 8th and there was a visit scheduled on 9th. The person eventually came on 12th with the form and took Biometric as well. Next day got another call to verify address and all and then got one more msg saying I'll get another call from someone which never came. Any idea what will be further steps? I thought if I can get it before Amazon, now it looks really difficult.

SJ13

TF Select
Anyone Can Apply Via C2C basic?
Offline Method Got get Higher Limit?
it is first credit card from SBI So u tried to get higher limit
so please tell me anyone can apply via offline?