• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I learnt my lesson from experiences shared here and didn't go for VKyc even if it was convenient and looked faster. Took me 10 days to get the card I think. But with pathetic limit

There are two branches in my region. First bank said that there is no such card. When I opened the website, they said that it has just been launched (talking about 12 Oct.) So, they cant apply for my card.
When I went to the second branch, they said that they dont have a credit card dept. and I should go to the first branch.
I already have BPCL card of limit 82k. Let's see, if I can get this card at all.
Going to Bangalore next month. I will apply all my cards from there

Applied on 1st sept. Rejected on 19th sept. Already a simply click card holder. Then after mailing to principal nodal officer my application again is in process.
I have SimplyClick and bpcl. i also applied for cashback card but immediately rejected. today i Checked the cibil, there's no enquiry from SBI. should i also contact nodal officer to reconsider the application?

applied for the card online today. after filling details, got a screen for kyc from digilocker and got a message that virtual card is generated and card will be send in some days. does that means its approved.?

• Lovely
Reactions: AsB
My card was approved on 19th and since then in sbicard.com I am able to see the last 4 digits of new card..(I already own OLA SBI card)
is there a way to know the details like CARD Number, CVV from the site?
Only if you've gotten the link from SBI to access virtual card.

Otherwise it's not possible to know card details on their app or website

Back