• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
A more clarified answer:
The Refree has to spend ₹500 after card issuance & will get the voucher after 90 days of account opening.
The Referrer will get the voucher within 60 days of card issuance.

Source:
T&Cs Pdf in SBI CARD app
Menu> Refer&Earn> View Earnings> T&Cs
(Date last modified: 20th Dec 2022)

@bugmenot , pdf you shared might be old

Contact CS if voucher not credited:
customercare@sbicard.com
refer@sbicard.com
IMG_20230220_144443.jpg

Got the new T&C's. As per it, the cash back will be capped to 5k and no lounge access from 1st May, including other restrictions. Within 1 year itself they are back to cutting down benefits. 🤣

Had already predicted within a month of launch😂

Just confirming the understanding - for an education / utility purchase being done in April, cashback will be given right? Because my billing date is 1st May for such txns and CB in case of SBI comes 2 days after the billing date.

Just confirming the understanding - for an education / utility purchase being done in April, cashback will be given right? Because my billing date is 1st May for such txns and CB in case of SBI comes 2 days after the billing date.
the cashback earned can be seen after 2 days of the txn,although it is credited after 2 days from statement delivery date.
for april education payment, u will definitely earn cb and can verify also from app

the cashback earned can be seen after 2 days of the txn,although it is credited after 2 days from statement delivery date.
for april education payment, u will definitely earn cb and can verify also from app
Then better to pay full payment in April only , as one last ditch effort. Just got the card 1 month back,so that it'll good for school fees. Now i need to cancel in 11th month, as lots of restriction in earning cashback.Not worth for 999 fees,after these exclusions

Then better to pay full payment in April only , as one last ditch effort. Just got the card 1 month back,so that it'll good for school fees. Now i need to cancel in 11th month, as lots of restriction in earning cashback.Not worth for 999 fees,after these exclusions
For my June Insurance, I am also thinking to prepone AGC gift voucher purchase in April only. 🤭

Back