• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

No charges for Mayamoney wallet - Credit card loading (If you have paulpay full kyc 2 lakhs limit then i think mayamoney wallet also full kyc 2 lakhs limit) -

Just now i updated mayamoney app and my account is auto logout.

I login again, i recommended clear app data/cache and relogin after update the mayamoney app.

This time new cashfree payment gateway page open and this new update no need to enter anything on reason box.

Here i just did Rs1000 transaction, smoothly working and successfully added to my Amazon wallet.

Note - if you have paulpay app full kyc then i think you will get 2 lakhs limit on mayamoney wallet too.

View attachment 8223

My mayamoney wallet RuPay card transaction history today (wrong time showing but transaction worked smoothly) -

View attachment 8224

@kkk
I added Rs. 200 and it was successful but I am unable to find where that money went.

I added Rs. 200 and it was successful but I am unable to find where that money went.
I think paulpay and mayamoney wallet limit is shared. Are you already used full paulpay limit 10k ?

Note - after load money to mayamoney wallet, you need to wait 10 sec to 20 sec and then successfully msg showing on mayamoney app.

i mean after submit card otp, page will redirect back to mayamoney add money page and then wait here 10 sec to 20 sec and then, you will see successfully money loaded msg.

I am getting this error from last night.....any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223-073556.png
    Screenshot_20221223-073556.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Clear your app data cache and relogin your parents and child account.

Send request child acc to parents acc and then login parents acc and try to add money.

Working perfectly for my account, without any error or anything else.

@dino
Just...tried this.... sadly not working :(

Arey Maya pay and paulpay both giving 5% for CB credit card post they started working - change of payment gateway?

Last edited:
1% for SBI cb card, Axis flipkart - 1.5% and Axis ACE card - 2%

Do full kyc on paulpay app for 2 lakhs monthly limit, atleast you can use for milestone benefit for other credit cards.

Amazon wallet UPI limit is now 5 lakhs per month and 1 lakh at a time.
Does it mean upi transaction monthly limit also increased? Earlier we have a monthly limitation of 20k to merchant upi and 10k to normal upi

Back