• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Jatin Kumar

TF Select
-Today I have received one New offer in Fi Monay app to upgrade my Fi Money Standard (Basic Account) to Fi Money Prime

-Here you can get 3% Cashback on all UPI and Debit Card Transactions.

-Debit Card Free

- No penalty for non maintaining of Balance

- Eligibility =

1. You must have one Salary Account. Fi money first it will verify your salary account by help of Bank Aggregator website and will fetch bank statement automatically for last 12 month.

2. Then it will ask to add some money into Fi Money account from any of your UPI account or by NEFT. You can add money in a particular Range that will be showing there while we add the money. And this Range will be decided by the Bank According to your Salary.

# After adding money into Fi account you can withdraw it. And you have to add money on 5th of each month from any of your Bank Account.

- Cashback Limit 500₹ Per Month (it will posted on 5th of Next Month)

Note- I am not using Fi MONEY Account so Till now didn't upgrade. So I don't have much Experience.

Till Now There is no much information on Fi App about this Account Variant.

Attachments

• IMG_20240803_054948.webp
    IMG_20240803_054948.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Just click to your profile and there some variants of account will show. It will show there only. If it's not showing there in ur account then update your app or wait for few days.
It shows only old ones not this. I already updated the app. Will check again later ty

This option was not found in the profile section. I have noticed that Cred credit card payment does not come with a 2% Cashback. Does anyone got for Cred payments?

No need to pay cc using cred, I am just loading bajaj pay wallet and getting cashback in FI prime. Later transferring from bajaj wallet to bank.

Here you don't need to maintain balance, its a zero balance account. Every month on 5th, you need to transfer 75k salary to your fi account. That's it.
If we transfer 75k as salary won't it be reported in IT under sft apart frm our original salary? I see it's 9L for a year so doubt if it will come

This is salary na n not prime right
Prime also same as salary, no need to register your company. They will ask your bank statement of your salary account to check salary credits and then you can switch to prime account by transferring a part of your salary every month here. It's just normal bank transfer.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back