• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
When transferring money, it shows like specific amount -> eligible for this much cashack.
For me it showed 2% for 50k transfer, 3% for 75k+
I don't get that option, when I click on add money it says add 10k for Plus. Added that now it is asking to add 50k for Infinity. Will I get option for prime after adding 50k and upgrading to infinity?

I don't get that option, when I click on add money it says add 10k for Plus. Added that now it is asking to add 50k for Infinity. Will I get option for prime after adding 50k and upgrading to infinity?
I didn't upgrade to any. I got prime directly from standard only.(0 balance)

Last month I opted for prime plan. Had to link my salary bank account(diff bank) and was asked to load 45k(i think depending on your salary) to activate the plan. I need to do this once a month(on 5 of every month) to keep my account zero balance. Also got 500rs cashback for paying through cred 1500rs multiple times.
How u got cashback?

On cred, How u r paying? By choosing Fi UPI or Fi Debit Card ?

Looks like those who are in standard with zero balance got this option to upgrade. I guess people who are already in infinite need to downgrade to standard to upgrade to prime 😅
I am infinity user but was able to upgrade to Prime account today. This option was not showing for me earlier. Looks like they are slowly releasing

Guys its showing me option to select between different account varient.. prime, salary, infinite..

With salary varient, I can see 4x fi coins instead of 2x available in prime varient..

I am not concerned about 3% cb(prime) vs 2%cb(salary) since I will be able to make use of it in both... Then salary varient is good for me right? Do we actually have to make it salary like give fi account details to company coz nobody's gonna do that..

Guys its showing me option to select between different account varient.. prime, salary, infinite..

With salary varient, I can see 4x fi coins instead of 2x available in prime varient..

I am not concerned about 3% cb(prime) vs 2%cb(salary) since I will be able to make use of it in both... Then salary varient is good for me right? Do we actually have to make it salary like give fi account details to company coz nobody's gonna do that..
In infinite we get 4x so its better. Also I don't wish fi as salary acc for my company to credit. Now My company doesn't accept small banks or fin techs. Even if it accepts I will not give

Ya but I now wonder apart from zero balance for getting 500 there is no major benefit between infinity and prime.
Any other views?
if you can add money and withdraw the next moment and can still get 3% cb upto ₹500, what else we need.
No need to maintain 50K in Fi and cb is also 3% instead of 2%.

In infinite we get 4x so its better. Also I don't wish fi as salary acc for my company to credit. Now My company doesn't accept small banks or fin techs. Even if it accepts I will not give
Ok so that means in salary varient we have to actually make it a salary account?? Can someone also confirm if our thinking is correct?

Wow, then yeah I think infinite is better coz that also have 2% cb upto 500 for debit spends + 4x fi coins upto 8k(its only 2x fi coins ipto 4k for prime varient) for debit spend as well.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back